02. cooperation from heroes

"Magic summons?" Ellen screamed in surprise.

"Woah, really? What ranking is that?"

"Judging from the size of the magic circle, I'd have to guess B+ or higher."

Even though they are careless children, for the right times they can be relied on as B rank adventurers, but in reality they are A rank adventurers.

"Great earth! Place your bonds, mud hands!"

"Urraaahh! Hit it down."

First, Ellen ties up Shizu. Then Kaval lands blows across the body. Gido acts as a backup, ready to react as soon as problems arise. For rank B, teamwork is the best, but that's not enough.

Shizu just had to lift the top of her index finger slightly and it was enough to trigger a small explosion all around. Suddenly the tent collapsed.

We're all barely okay, except for Kaval who took a lot of damage. Rigurd reacted quickly, Rimuru had resistance to heat, Gido sensed danger first and pushed Ellen to a safe place, so Kaval was most affected. Prioritizing Ellen... of course as a bodyguard.

"Are you alright."

"We're okay."

"Umm, my whole body hurts. They better give more danger money than this!"

"Woah, guys! Can you worry about your leader a little?" Kaval protested.

Carefree children.

"I know Shizu is a magic user, but also a summoner...."

"What did he summon anyway?"

"No, no. That's not even the half of it. As far as I know, you can't launch magic without an incantation during summoning-"

"Wait... no... Fire Conqueror?"

They finally came to the final conclusion.

They immediately took alert action. Rimuru and Rigurd were also immediately ready to evacuate the others to minimize casualties.

So what should I do?

<<Nothing. Watching is the right action>>

Ah, just watching, yeah? But wouldn't that make us suspicious?

<<It's okay>>

It's boring just watching.

Oh yeah, wasn't it that while we were dealing with Charys, the Ogre village was also fighting against the Orcs? How about we go there? Yes, we're not saving the village, but let's meet Benimaru and the others.

<<Good idea>>

That way, without their knowledge, I secretly went to the ogre village.

                              ***

Uh, this is worse than an ifrit attack on a goblin village for an Orc monster whose rank is considered to be no problem.

Fire spread everywhere and the fighting continued. The atmosphere was chaotic. The Ogres should have had the upper hand, but the 10000 to 300 Orcs held the advantage. Additionally, another important factor is that when one of the Ogres is eaten, its abilities are shared with each Orc. Even though the absorbed ability was weak, it more than increased their combat strength enough.

In the end the village was finished. I saw Footman and Tear. I wanted to say hello, but I was stopped by one of the Dryads I recognized, Treynee.

"Hello, hero. Do you have any business here?" He greeted me gracefully.