06. Mysterious Little Boy

When Rimuru, disguised as Rachel, goes into sleep mode, several strange events occur in several places.

One of them is the northern region, where hundreds of demons live, and is the coldest region. It was Guy's dominance, supported by Velzard as his partner all this time.

Out of nowhere, a small child, approximately five years old, went on a rampage in his area. The little boy wore luxurious clothes with a cute feel that matched his cute face. Her long blue hair is tied into two ponytails. However, there was sadness in his eyes.

Her cries were deafening. Meanwhile, the aura he gave off was immense. Creatures below A rank can die under the influence of its aura. Therefore, even though he did nothing but cry, Guy's subordinate demons had a hard time approaching him.

Like it or not, Mizari and Rain had to intervene directly.

The little girl was the one who noticed Mizari and Rain's presence.

"Solitary prison!" shouted the little boy from his tiny mouth.

A transparent room formed from air slowly covered Mizari and Rain. At a glance, Mizari and Rain suddenly stopped moving.

"Holy chains, bind them! Drowning from imagination, endless entanglement of illusion, world of illusion activate!"

From under several corners, a mysterious chain appeared which immediately bound them quickly. Mizari and Rain struggled, but the chains were too strong and burned their flesh.

Not only that, the scenery around them changed. They saw strange places they had never seen before. A place filled with various kinds of games. It's strange, but they seem to be drawn into trying. Then a sense of pleasure filled each of their hearts. Mizari and Rain, who are having fun, don't realize that they are entangled in the game world created by the little boy.

The illusory world it created wasn't just that, its real power was energy sucking. The more they play, the faster they burn out.

The little girl didn't want to hurt anyone. Moreover, he felt intense fear. Thrown into a dimension in the middle of nowhere, he raised a high level of alertness.

Behind her tiny body, there is a terrible power that resides in her body. Because of that, even Mizari and Rain as Demon Peers are still not strong enough to face it.

"Yo, little guy. I see you're causing trouble in my territory. Why did you come here? If you challenge me, I'll deal with it."

Guy-The strongest and oldest Demon Lord decided to meet the little boy after seeing that his subordinates were still not enough to face him.

Seeing what it did to his subordinates, it seemed like simple power. However, it is strong. The isolation prison he created was extremely sturdy and the sacred chains were a natural enemy for demons. The Eastern Empire has that to fight demons. Is this little girl from the Eastern Empire?

Moreover, the sexy illusory world it created was very interesting. It sapped their energy at a rapid rate. In just a short time, they weakened. It is possible that the target who is locked up will die.

However, Guy can still handle it. He took a sword from the air created from his mana and broke the isolation prison. Then broke the sacred chains that ensnared his subordinates. For a high-rank demon like him, the chains would be useless.

For the illusory world Guy didn't know how to deal with it, but it seemed that as soon as the isolation prison was broken, the illusory world also ended immediately.

The little boy was shocked. His eyes which had been filled with fear and sadness suddenly turned serious. Guy's simple spell was easily destroyed.

"Ah, this is annoying. I wanted to quickly find out why I'm here, but it seems like I met an interesting opponent. Alright, I'll fight you."