24. Luna's Participation

"So, what did you call me here for?"

A man sitting quietly, with long platinum blonde hair, his eyes long and narrow. Those blue eyes are a prominent feature of his chiseled face. His skin is white and his beauty can love women.

He was the Demon King Leon Cromwell, known as the platinum demon or platinum saber, and currently he was in a special room prepared by a man with long reddish hair in front of him.

Currently Leon is in the most frozen region in this world where that is the domain of Guy-the First Demon King and the Strongest Demon King.

Because of some business, he invited Leon to come to his territory. He considered Leon a friend, or rather someone he recognized.

An ice table appeared out of nowhere. Rhain placed two cups on it, while Mizari stood at the terrace door. They would not interrupt their master's conversation, unable to speak without permission. This is not a relationship of equals. Until ordered, they are not allowed to let their emotions be displayed in public. If they acted on their own without being ordered, they would gain nothing but a quick death.

That was how strong Guy was and that was why they wouldn't move even if Leon attacked Guy. His power is absolute and worrying about him is a form of disrespect.

"Yes, as you know. Walpurgis will be here soon. I think I should ask you to attend, no matter how inconvenient it may be."

"Oh? It's rare for you to force me like that."

"I know. Even if it means I owe you a favor, I want you to participate."

"Why?"

Guy smiled, enjoying this. "Alert as always, I see. Very well. Let me explain. It's unusual for Milik to propose Walpurgis to her who doesn't want to be bothered. It seems that Clayman angered her and killed her. Frey and Carrion's names were mentioned as well, but more importantly, Milim wanted to make calculations with Ruminas. It's troublesome."

The reason why Guy thought it would be troublesome if Ruminas was judged showed how influential Ruminas' position was in controlling the west. His loss would make it difficult to organize the west. Not to mention that the Eastern Empire is clearly showing movement. For Clayman, Guy doesn't care at all.

"Clayman went too far," Leon said indifferently. "He tried to defame me every chance he got, but I didn't expect him to dare make Milim angry. I don't really care about Ruminas, but you must be in trouble."

Guy is annoying. "Hmm... I agree with you. This is no small thing for Milim, but I don't like the balance I created being destroyed. That would give me more work."

Leon didn't really respond. He secretly sighed

breath. Actually, he also has his own problems.

"Leon, you seem worried about something. Are you leaving?"

"Yes. I have no other choice."

"Ah, okay. Before that, I hope we can cuddle in bed tonight-"

"I'm not interested in men. Or women I don't like. Besides, what good is it for you to always try to embrace me?"

"You don't have to mind that. If you want, I'll be happy to take the form of a woman for you..."

Guy curls up for a hug. Leon spotted him a mile away, dodging beautifully. Guy clearly takes advantage of the basic ability of a demon who can change gender at will. But Leon didn't want to.

"By the way, it's quite rare for Ramiris to participate. Do you know about this person called 'Rimuru'?" Guy asked.

This is the main topic of Walpurgis this time, something that will mark the birth of a new Demon King after Leon.