14. Relaxation

Chloe collapsing was a shock to all of us. Rio took Chloe straight back to the school dormitory. Previously I was even suspected of doing something, especially Clara who looked very angry, but I really didn't do anything. If Rio doesn't calm the kids down, I might be in trouble.

I feel responsible. So, I went too.

Why do you think Chloe is like that?

<<I didn't detect anything. Due to the lack of information, there is no definite answer. It's likely that her condition is similar to Mr. Suggestion, ask Chloe directly. Maybe she knows something >>

Same conditions, yeah. When I communicate with Shuna or anyone except those who claim to be from the future, they don't react anything like Chloe.

Or maybe it just happened that Chloe wasn't feeling well.

To be sure, I had to wait for Chloe to wake up and ask her directly.

                                  ***

For about two hours Chloe fainted, finally her eyelids slowly opened. We've been watching Chloe for a long time without moving from her room.

"Mama!" Clara reacted first. She immediately hugged Chloe as soon as Chloe tried to get up.

"Eh? What happened? What happened to me?"

Chloe looked confused. It seemed like she didn't really remember what happened to her a few hours ago.

"Chloe-chan, thank goodness you woke up. We were all worried that you fainted suddenly. Chloe-chan are you okay?" Alice was no less worried.

Everyone here is also worried. Obviously I'm the most worried. If Chloe's condition was the same as mine, it was likely that she would also fall into a bad condition continuously.

Realizing she was worried, Chloe was seen trying to smile.

"Um... it's okay. It's just that lately I think I'm just tired. Sorry, yeah, for making you all worried."

"Is it really just tired? There are no special signs? What do you mean besides being tired, anything else? Chloe, it's not good to pretend to be strong."

I couldn't help but be curious. Admitting that I often feel tired lately, I don't think about anything other than that. Did Chloe also react the same way?

"Actually, lately I seem to hear someone's voice, but I don't know who. I just think it's the effect of fatigue. Just hallucinations... maybe."

<<As for sounds, I also sometimes hear mysterious sounds. I don't know who or where the voice came from>>

I don't really remember, but when Ciel took over my body it seemed he also heard a mysterious voice. So, most likely it's not a hallucination. But I'm not sure either. Besides, Ciel felt like she had heard it once while Chloe had heard it many times.

Like she had Chronoa, but that wasn't possible. It's not time for Chronoa to be summoned to this time. That voice shouldn't be Chronoa's voice. Besides, if it was just Chronoa, Ciel wouldn't have heard either.

"Then Chloe should rest."

"Humph."

We agreed to let Chloe rest in her room. Actually, I wanted to ask a lot of things, but the situation and conditions weren't right. So, I just read Chloe's mind.

As she said. She felt tired. Besides that, sometimes Chloe hears mysterious sounds. Ciel couldn't even analyze it.

Only that. Chloe really doesn't seem to be hiding anything

Sigh! Actually I wanted to play with the children, but the situation is like this. Guess I'll visit sometime.

                               ***

Yo, we've got a long way to go and I really don't like tension. So, I wanted to do something fun again.

There were no special tasks from Ruminas and usually the paladins would go around, but mostly they would handle rather strong monsters. For lesser monsters quite ordinary adventurers will be able to handle them.

Actually there are still two places I haven't visited where Ciel detected the direction of the connection wave. Guy and Dagruel's domain.

Guy's Territory is the coldest corner of this world. Apart from the demons and Velzard, no other creatures survived there. Meanwhile, Dagruel's territory is a desert. Even monsters have difficulty living there. You will be eroded by sand until you die. That place was inhabited by all the giant races.

It's clear, right, the reason why I'm reluctant to visit. Yes, I have high endurance, but if I fall again into the worst condition like before in a place like that, you can imagine how dangerous it would be.

It's better to go to Tempest. With Rio decreasing, the reaction should decrease but I still don't feel ready in case I fall asleep again.

So, I chose to move my consciousness to Imaginary Space.

At that time I said that Rio seemed to have one too, but what I saw seemed to be only storing things like Geld's skills. I don't know if it's just that or what, because Ciel can't analyze it, so it's just a guess.

Imaginary Space is my world that is unlimited by space and time. I can lock up any number of targets here and store anything. The place was empty and empty, but it wasn't hard to make it seem like the real world.

Ciel prepared it well. I can see land, plants, sea water, clouds, and birds singing. This boundless region is filled with everything that resembles real nature. Absolutely perfect!

The place of choice is the beach. It will be fun to sunbathe, play in the water and do lots of things. However, it's not fun on its own.

Because of that, Ciel exists.

"Want me to feed you?"

I had no choice but to accept her bribe.

On the soft sand, taking shelter under an umbrella while spreading a cloth, there were various kinds of food that I had previously stored. This food won't go bad even if I don't know how long I keep it.

"Hehehe... it turns out it's fun when it's just me and Mr... no, my husband."

By the way, Ciel only thinks about me. Whatever it is, everything must be according to my wishes, whether it is bad or not. Because she was born from skill, sshe didn't think about other people. She only responded to my request. Even though she looks possessive.

She's really cheerful whenever the two of us are like this. It's not just times like this, every time she responds to my request, I can feel her happiness. She must be depressed because she hasn't done much lately and she's been quiet a lot.

"Huh... right! I didn't expect a highly knowledgeable Manas like me to feel like I was being played. I'm sorry! I just want to go back." His face that often looked ice cold in front of other people was now flushed with annoyance.

In the end, Ciel vents his frustration. So far I've only felt the feeling.

"But we can't go back, right? Yosh, yosh, don't think too much about it! It's important to have fun." I tried to cheer him up.

Ciel smiled back even though I felt like she was forced to.

"Huem, no one can stop us from past or present. Then, let's play!" Then Ciel dragged me into the water.

After that, we played around until we were satisfied. Playing various games and eating as much as possible even though you don't need it. Don't know how long we spent, at least it was enough to calm our minds.