05. Hinata's child

It's been three days, I've been preparing to fight Hinata. Compared to fighting, this is just a small game. I would follow the rhythm of her swordplay until she gave up, but Hinata was also a persistent person. He will give everything. Hmm, I can apply a little magic effect to surrender.

Yeah, no problem, right, Ciel?

<<Yes>>

Actually, the last few days I felt that Ciel was much quieter than usual. I don't know if it's just me or Ciel is hiding something.

The moment I thought about Ciel's attitude, Hinata had already arrived.

Hinata came with the rapier she usually used. It was also the same rapier I fought before. Seven slashes I will die. However, I don't need to worry like before.

Her beautiful face was covered in a frozen expression. His eyes were so sharp that anyone would feel intimidated and I didn't even dare to be stared at like that for long.

"I've heard from Ruminas-sama that you want to challenge me. For a newly arrived hero, that's quite a bold move," he said coldly.

Hinata noticed me instantly. I know he felt nostalgic feelings seeing this face, but he must have known from Ruminas that we were different people.

Not only that, Hinata didn't let her guard down. He immediately activated his two skills [Userper] and [Measure] to size me up.

He wouldn't be able to measure it.

The result will be blocked.

I know Hinata immediately raised high alert.

"Ah, I had no intention of challenging you. You know? I wanted to join your army, but Ruminas insisted that I defeat you first. So, sorry, I won't be merciful."

Yes, it would be better if Ruminas immediately included me in Hinata's squad without a test like this. Yes, but this isn't bad either.

I took out the dragon sword that I always carry everywhere. An invincible sword from time immemorial. Following my evolution, the sword also evolved. However, what is scary is if the sword is in perfect condition where Veldora and Velgrynd are the core.

Right now I can't activate True Dragon Nucletion, but the quality is still good. Besides, I didn't intend to hurt Hinata. I'll just serve him until he gives up.

Hinata also did the same thing. He was in a ready position with his sword pointed at me.

It feels a bit sad. Shion and Hinata have pointed their weapons at me in this timeline with an aura of hostility.

<<Don't think about unimportant things! Focus! I detected something unusual>>

Eh? Ciel suddenly interrupted and issued a warning.

What do you mean? Hinata didn't

that's how dangerous it is, right? <<It's not about Hinata, but....>>

Ting!

I heard the sound of swords clashing. That's not the sound of my sword with

Hinata.

On the contrary I....

"Argh!"

I fell while holding my chest which suddenly hurt. No! I shouldn't be able to feel pain. Even stranger, something red and thick came out of my mouth.

Blood?

Why is there blood?

I'm a slime. I don't need blood! I am also the strongest being in the future. This should have been the case in the past, but...