03. Agreement with Ruminas

Ellen seemed excited by the presence of other women in the group. No! I'm not a woman, but that's how it looks.

Ellen shares as much knowledge as she knows. I just nodded pretending to understand so as not to look suspicious.

"By the way, Rachael-san. Where do you live? You just arrived here and came with us, right?"

"Ah, yes. Can I also register as an adventurer like you guys?"

"Let us help accompany you. In the Blumund kingdom there is a branch of the Freedom Association. You can register there. I'm sure Rachel-san will have no trouble because Rachel-san is the chosen hero, right?"

"Um... yeah, I see."

Hahaha... hero, huh? I feel more enthusiastic. I will carve out a story as a hero, no longer as a mysterious monster born in the Jura Forest.

Soon we will arrive at the kingdom of Blumund. I can register there as an adventurer. Besides, there are other things I want to do.

I want to meet Ruminas or Hinata. This was done in secret so Ellen and the others didn't notice.

The reason I wanted to meet Ruminas was that she was the person who had been given a clue to the future from Chloe. He was silent as if he didn't know anything. If two people both knew the future, what would happen? I wonder what it would be like if we met. In the future, we occasionally do mock matches. Ruminas often challenges even though she knows she won't win.

If you meet Hinata, it's pure longing. After all, Hinata is one of my harem.

Ah, I haven't told you this?

Chloe, Milim, Shuna, and Shion always fight every day to determine who is my legal wife. Even Hinata also secretly likes me. I let their bickering become routine. After all, I don't even have a gender.

Actually, it's possible, just... you know? Ciel-san is very possessive. She did not allow even making one-sided claims that she was more worthy of being my legal wife.

Until Ciel made a suggestion….

<<Okay. I allow it, but let me be the first wife, sir. I will create a clone and transfer consciousness. Within 30 days, no one is allowed to disturb the two of us>>

Do you know what it means? Ciel allowed me to create a gender on the condition that she be the first wife. First wife... that means there is a second, third, and so on. Additionally, about clone and 30 days without interruption. That's... a bit much.

<<Just accept it! That's an easy requirement. Otherwise, I won't allow >>

Oh, I see. I accepted in the end.

The Jura Tempest Federation was in a frenzy after the news spread. Their rivalry had become public knowledge and in the end I made a decision. I'll choose... no! Marry all fairly.

However, the most horrendous thing was that I had to marry a clone filled with my own manas. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? But I myself also love Ciel. It's just that I didn't think about it this far.

That's how it was, I spent 30 days with Ciel without any disturbance at all. Actually, Rigurd almost bothered to report something, but Ciel's sharp glare made Rigurd step back.

Ciel became famous for his possessiveness and cold attitude.

After the 30 day agreement, I finally married them all. No one protested, quite the opposite.

Hm... hm... this is really good. I almost forgot before reincarnation expecting to be more violent than the previous life.

But, there's one problem. Ruminas felt betrayed. Ruminas likes Hinata and Chloe, but they both prefer me. So, after that Ruminas liked to challenge me to duels in Ramiris' labyrinth.