18. One Truth Revealed

Hmm?

What happened?

The first sight I saw when I woke up was the highway which was starting to get busy. So, not in the room?

Looking around, it seemed like the atmosphere was still peaceful. Isn't there a war coming soon? Aren't there riots? Eh, maybe they have overcome everything and things are peaceful.

"Kyaaa!"

I spontaneously turned to the source of the sound. The owner of the voice is Kirara who pretends to make an angry face while looking at Gobzo and automatically attracts the other's attention.

Guess?! Didn't Shinshiya say that he already finished him off? Even if he lied, Kirara should be dying.

Not only Kirara, but I also still see Shogo and Kyoya who have sly faces.

"You... you touched my butt just now, didn't you? You were trying to abuse me?"

Wait!

What's this?

Didn't he say the same thing before?

<<We probably went back to before they did anything wrong>>

Hah? Was that your doing, Ciel? Isn't my main ability sealed? Even if it really was possible, you said at that time my skills weren't the ones that could be used.

<<That's how it should be. We cannot rewind time or go to the past and return to the future. I've also made sure that any skills cannot be used. It feels like someone else is interfering>>

Others? Who do you think it is?

Hmm? If I'm not mistaken, before I completely lost consciousness, I heard that mysterious voice again. He said I couldn't disappear yet. What does it mean to disappear? I'm just suddenly dying like before, right?

Besides, whose voice is that actually? Was this time regress really his doing? Who can do it?

<<Most likely Chronoa. The ability to control time, Spacetime King Yog-shothoth is only possessed by Chloe and Chronoa. Her voice can only be heard by us and Chloe. But Chronoa shouldn't have come to this world yet.>>

I also thought the same thing even though as Ciel said, Chronoa hasn't come to this world yet. But we can't think of anyone else who could pull off this phenomenon.

More importantly why do this?

Just as I was wondering what was going on, suddenly the surroundings changed again. Where this time?

"It seems my husband has noticed."

I know whose voice this is. Then in front of me there was only Chloe de-no... Chronoa?!

Is that really Chronoa? Not only has her physical appearance changed, Chloe also gives off a different aura. But I was sure from the way he called me that in front of me was Chronoa.

Ciel and Chronoa have a lot in common. Apart from the way they call me, they are also equally possessive and often seem to compete with each other. Instead of hating each other, they often seem very close.

Looking around, I realized I was in a children's classroom. But I could also feel that there was some kind of solid barrier around us.

Was Chronoa the one who transported me?

With a smile on her face, Chronoa started to approach me slowly. If it were me at this time our height difference would be very clear, but the current me is almost the same height as Chronoa.

"I missed you. I can finally watch over you guys!"

Chronoa stood in front of me. Her smile widened even more and it was really beautiful! But I was surprised to see her tears fall.