27. Luna's anger

So, what's in Walpurgis this time around?

Milim briefly fought Carrion with Frey, but it was all just Clayman's scheme. Clayman was also the one who spread the seeds of trouble here and there. However, Clayman himself died at Milim's hands because his actions were too excessive.

Was Milim punished? No. After all, who would dare give him punishment? Guy is just lazy when it comes to dealing with Milim. If Milim really uses her powers, Guy will be in trouble. Clayman's death was his own fault and no one stood beside Clayman. For Carrion, they could talk together later. So, this problem is considered resolved.

Next, what is more important is the sentence 'judgment for Ruminas'. From the title alone it looks terrible. But Ruminas still looked calm and didn't show her fear at all.

What Ruminas did was also become part of the commotion that occurred in Tempest until many victims fell and one of her subordinates fought Rimuru until he returned too late and was unable to prevent the chaos. Due to this, Rimuru evolved into the new True Demon King by eliminating the kingdom of Falmuth and several thousand troops of the Western Holy Church.

"Milim, didn't we have an agreement that fellow Demon Kings shouldn't interfere in each other's affairs? I had nothing to do with Clayman's schemes. Yes, my troops did get involved in the mess and my friend got in the way, but that should only be our problem with Rimuru. Besides, he hasn't officially become the Demon King, right?"

Fellow Demon Lords have a nonaggression pact under which they cannot interfere with each other. Ruminant did deal with Rimuru, but Milim at all not related to. If the relationship in question is friendship between them, that cannot be used as an excuse.

"Apart from that, I want to ask. Why should you be willing to follow Clayman's stupid game and destroy Carrion's territory? If you love your new close friend, you should take better care of him." This is Ruminas' pure thought. He didn't understand what Milim was thinking. Why did he have to do that? Even hearing the story from Ciel, in the original incident, Milim's actions also had no meaning. Obviously it's useless.

"But I still can't accept you bothering Rimuru." Milim is not good at arguing. Even though his instincts were sharp, he was stupid.

"Milim, there's no need to defend me so much. In that case, this is a problem between the two of us, right, Ruminas? I'm not dragging Milim in for profit."

"So what do you want?"

"I want you not to disturb my country. I don't care about your ideology and beliefs, but I will not let the beliefs of your subordinates hurt my people again." Rimuru's mind had calmed down. It's not like that time when it was shrouded in great chaos. He could think cooler.

Challenging anything while the opponent has two heroes on his side, will only endanger his safety. Rimuru is not a person who likes fighting. As long as he can be peaceful, he will choose that path. But life is for life and he has taken that price for the temporary deaths of his citizens.

Compared to Ruminas, Rimuru prefers to solve problems with Ciel directly. Even though it was short, he was considered a close friend like Ellen, Kaval, and Gido. What hurt him the most was Rachel's betrayal.

"Yes I can." Ruminas stood up. He took a paused breath before turning towards Ciel who had been silent all this time. "Ciel, this should be your problem, right?"

Ciel didn't respond immediately. He wasn't deaf, but he was busy defending himself. He felt weak and there was no need to ask why. Even though there were only two people here, the effect was no less powerful than when dealing with Shinshiya, especially the little boy beside Guy who kept looking at him with great interest.