11. Against Charrybdis

A few days ago Rimuru helda meeting and it was decided that he still couldn't go to Ingracia

because there were still several things that needed to be handled. Instead he prepared a replacement by telling Rio where his little brother might be and if he was willing to be a teacher there.

"Is this information from Rachel-san? Hey, why don't you just tell me directly?" Rio protested.

"It seems like he's a perfectionist and doesn't want to say that he's not really sure. Coincidentally, I also have business there, So he came to me." Rimuru concluded it himself.

When Rachel or that time she called herself Ciel, Rimuru didn't get any information from her. It showed that he was stronger than him. It was understandable because the existence of heroes and demon lords could even be considered equal, depending on the individual.

Apart from that, in terms of his voice and speaking style, Ciel shows the attitude of someone who is a perfectionist. He is the type of person who will not reveal information whose validity has not been confirmed.

Rio had no reason to refuse. He really wanted to meet his sister immediately. With a heavy heart, Rio had to leave his party.

"I promise l'll visit here sometime. I think this is where the best food is."

"Hey, but the ones you often eat are dangerous monsters."

"Hm? The important thing is it's delicious."

"Hahaha... strong people don't think about their safety. It seems like you only see them as food." Kaval laughed dryly.

For him who had been fighting as an adventurer risking life and death against monsters, Rio's thoughts were beyond reason. But for someone as strong as Rio, it seemed like he didn't need to worry. For him, they are all food, especially if they collaborate with Shiro. In just a short time they became close. Shiro will always be willing to make food from the monsters that Rio collects.

Surprisingly, whatever he cooks is always delicious, it's like using skill.

While Rio said goodbye to go to the kingdom of Ingracia himself, the others still lived here, especially Ciel. His master still hadn't woken up, but it didn't seem like he would be around for long.

            ***

"Who is there?"

Shion handed Rimuru in slime form to Milim who had just returned from hunting with the others.

Benimaru and Souei immediately stood behind Milim, Hakurou stood close by among the trees that seemed to suddenly appear during training. It's likely he also noticed something. Then Ranga also immediately came out of Rimuru's shadow and took the guard position.

Everyone gathered to face someone who was already familiar.

"It's been quite a while, my leader." That's Traya, Treyni's sister.

"Of course. But why do you look like that? Like you're going to kill someone." Rimuru asked.

The boiling anger could be felt even from afar, sharp enough to make Shion and Milim react to it immediately. Its semi-transparent body looked a bit blurry in places. It was clear he had some damage. It seemed like something had happened to him.

Ciel didn't need to ask because he definitely knew the answer. Based on experience, this is the time for Charrybdis to arrive.

"Charrybdis," Ciel whispered, but it was enough for everyone to hear it to steal their attention.

"Uh, can the hero over there feel it too? Well, I'm afraid it's an emergency. Charrybdis, a disaster- class monster, has revived. The power this great spirit possesses is comparable to that of a Demon Lord. My sisters are keeping it from moving at the moment, but we are hopelessly defeated. Plus a great spirit is seeking this land. Charrybdis is the tyrant of the sky. I have come here to tell you that you must strengthen your defenses and prepare air warfare forces."