10. Mysterious Slime

Rimuru faints for a moment only to be suddenly taken over by Ciel. But it turns out that Rimuru actually went into sleep mode, but Ciel was still able to take over on time.

Without anyone knowing, the change in his golden eyes slowly turned red as his expression became increasingly frozen.

"Rachel! Are you okay?" Ellen approached Rachel (Rimuru) in panic. Unfortunately, it's Ciel.

Ciel turned his head and forced a small smile. "It doesn't matter."

"Are you okay, Brother?" Ciel

divert attention to small children

which suddenly came and was the main cause of Rimuru falling asleep again. Ciel didn't answer. He stared closely at the little boy from above. Meanwhile, those who were stared at showed confused expressions.

The little boy is estimated to be around 10 years old. Short shoulder length silver blue hair with antennae on his head and reddish pupils. His eyes radiated the aura of innocence typical of a child.

His physique is very similar to Rimuru when he just got human form or... not! More precisely, similar to when Ciel took over his master's body.

"May i ask?"

"Ask what, Brother?"

"Your name?"

"Shinsiya."

"Slime?"

"Woah! You're good at guessing. That's right, I'm a slime. Hmmm... then let me introduce myself." Shinsiya-name the little boy took several steps back. "Hello, my name is Shinsiya, son of the leader of this country, Rimuru Tempest. Nice to meet you all!"

"НЕЕЕНННН?!"

"Not just Miss Shuna, but Master Rimuru too?!"

"Hey, Rimuru-san didn't tell me anything about this."

"Eh? How do slimes divide themselves?" have children?

Kaval, Gido, and Ellen were shocked again. They immediately approached Shinsiya to pay close attention and let out grunts.

"Wahahaha there's no need to be surprised! Shinsiya... is a stray slime who claims to be Rimuru's child. Do you want to add to the excitement?" Milim also surrounded Shinsiya, followed by Shiro and Rio.

It seemed that Shinsiya had done something similar and caused a stir in Tempest with his confession.

Shinsiya did not change her expression significantly. "But I'm not lying, you know."

"But they really look alike, you know. Hey, where did you come from?" Kaval threw the question away.

"From here or rather I come from the future, just like Brother Shiro but we don't know each other. Hum, that's not important! We can get along."

"You said from the future?" Rio, who had been silently observing, raised his voice out of curiosity. "Shiro too?"

"That's right!"

"Oh, then we're the same. I also come from the future. Even though my memory is bad... no! I'm sure this place is familiar and I think this world is still backward, so I concluded that I'm also from the future." Rio unexpectedly brought unexpected recognition.

Previously he just said he came from another world and that was normal. There have been many visitors from other worlds. But Rio didn't mention another world, what he meant was the future.

Kaval, Gido, and Ellen's shock grew.

"Heeeh?! Rio-san too?"

"Is this a coincidence?" Shiro guessed softly.