07. Those who come from the front

Dino is a Demon Lord who does not have his own territory. So far he had only been living in Dagruel's territory. However, these two days he decided to leave and go with someone.

A strange girl suddenly met him. He introduced himself as Shian. Tall, slender, large breasts that seemed to be rebelling to get out from under her clothes, and the curve of her body was like a violin. Her body is every woman's dream. Supported by her tight clothes, she looked very voluptuous. One big black horn on her forehead, just one look and he knew that this girl was a monster.

"I came here without knowing anything, but I didn't expect that I would meet Dino-sama. That's right! I know this is fate. Dino-sama was destined to be with me."

Shian fussily claims so. Dino was uncomfortable and didn't know how to respond.

Dagruel's children actually made the decision. They immediately challenged Shian, but Shian easily defeated them with just one blow.

Only a few minutes later, Dagruel's children were curled up in pain.

"I don't want to be disturbed when I'm with Dino-sama. You know that?"

Dino spontaneously opened his always sleepy eyes wide. He was surprised that Shian defeated the three of them so easily.

Dagruel's children are strong enough that they even claim to be Demon Lords. However, Shian defeated them easily.

Shian gave the three of them an annoyed look, but when he turned to look at Dino, Shian flashed a big smile.

"Dino-sama, how about we go? I'm not comfortable living with these giants. Don't worry! I can create an illusion world and we can build a place to live there. Dino-sama likes to be lazy, right? I guarantee it will prepare a much more comfortable bed."

Shian suddenly proposed the idea. To say it was uncomfortable living with the giants was as if he was allowed to live in Dagruel's territory. Then offering to create a place where he could laze around, Dino couldn't help but be interested.

Shian is suspicious, but his offer really piques her interest. So, he accepted it easily.

Shian quickly created a fog gate and pulled Dino happily. Then the mist disappeared as they disappeared too.

They don't disappear, but enter

the illusory world that Shian created.

"This is... the illusory world you said?" His sleepiness completely disappeared after seeing the beautiful view before his eyes.

The illusory world that Shian refers to is a beautiful place. It looked so wide that Dino couldn't see the end of it. The place is also complete. There are forests, rivers, even mountains too. Apart from that, animals are also here.

The only building here was a palace that appeared to be made of crystal. Quite large, it looks like the residence of a king in this region.

"Yes, Dino-sama. Dino-sama can stay here. There's nothing to worry about! If Dino-sama wants to sleep, I can prepare the best bed. I can cook any food for Dino-sama. Not only that, if Dino-sama also wants 'that'...."

Dino was surprised to feel as if his arm was being squeezed by something springy. Then he felt the back of his neck being blown. Dino suddenly felt goosebumps.

"T-then, I want to sleep. If what you said earlier is true, let's prove it!"

Dino was unexpectedly nervous about being attached to a beautiful woman like this. He should feel normal. However, this woman seemed to give off a powerful charm as if she gave her targets no time to resist their ensnare.