Chapter 10

Note: I've added face claims to chapter 'Character Aesthetics' including Quinn's aesthetic/face claim.

Trigger warning: Violence, bullying, strong language
_______________________

After spending the rest of Friday with Eliana, it was now Monday. On Friday we cuddled and watched movies the whole day, before I had to leave since I had to work on the weekend. During our cuddle sesh we talked a bunch, to be honest I think the whole experience brought us closer.

I shared little things about myself only so many people know and she did the same, like she's half Italian on her mom's side, half spanish on her dad's. Which probably explains her god-like looks and personality. Mind you, she can also speak both languages and apparently Riley can speak a little too. I think the talent runs in the family. Of course, I've yet to tell her about my extra appendage, but all in due time.

I break out of my thoughts when I feel someone jump on my back.

"Onward, my noble steed!" Mason shouts in my ear, pointing in the direction of our first class. I lightly threw him off my back. I turn around seeing him on the ground with a scorn.

"Ow, you asshole." He pouts as he stands up and dusts himself off. I just shrug. He looks behind me and grins. I look behind me to see a pretty girl with dark makeup, dressed in black somewhat revealing clothing.

"Quinn! How's my favorite goth princess doing? Oh, here let me introduce you to my best friend, this is Alex." He points and turns to me.

"Alex, this is Quinn. She's also in the drama club. She might look rough around the edges but I promise you'll learn to love her eventually."

I nod giving a polite wave, stepping closer. I offer my hand for a handshake. She just looks at it before rolling her eyes. I purse my lips, stepping back. Wanting to make a good impression I say;

"You uh, I like your style, it's very um-uh expressive." Not intending it to seem rude, since she is very attractive. And her clothes are honestly quite cute on her.

She squints at me, before shaking her head.

"Yeah, whatever. You're not too bad yourself, weirdo." She says before turning and walking the other direction. Mason looks at me excitedly.

"Well, that went well! Honestly, I think that's the first time someone hasn't run in the other direction once she looked at them." He says smiling widely.

"Oh great, does she make people piss themselves often?" He nods unironically. I laugh.

*********

It's currently fourth period, I'm walking through the hall towards the bathroom after being excused from class. It's crazy we still have to use a hall pass in high school, I mean if I'm gonna ditch, bitch I'll take the shit with me. Like a glamorized book mark's gonna stop me. Yeah, right.

Just before I reach the hall where the bathroom is, I run into someone.

"Watch where you're going, you fucking freak." He says as he shoves me into some lockers. Before I can respond he walks off, and I decide to leave it. Fucking pussy. If I recall correctly that was Jake Edwards, football captain, ironically.

I shake off the interaction and head into the bathroom to relieve myself. Walking back to my class, I sit down in my spot that's right next to Mason. Not even five minutes after I sit  down he passes me a note that says, 'Wanna hangout with me, Quinn and one of my friends tonight?'.

I quickly grab a piece of paper and write down 'Sure'. Quickly tossing it to him, before the teacher can see. He reads it, giving me a cheesy smile and a thumbs up.

*********

Later that evening, I show up to the club that Mason texted me. After I show the bouncer my fake ID, I walk inside, hearing the loud music, getting blinded by the bright lights and the smell of alcohol. 

I look around trying to spot Mace and the others. Only to see him pressed up against some dude with his tongue down his throat in the corner. I sigh, looking around to find Quinn. I walk over to her.

"So uh, I'm assuming that's his mystery friend." I say referring to the guy he's kissing. She nods, looking unimpressed with a drink in her hand. I rub the back of my neck, not sure what to say or do.

Deciding to let loose, I go grab a drink and take some shots before returning to Quinn. Once we're both a little tipsy, she allows us to have an actual conversation. Without the snark and the eye rolls.

In our fit of giggles after I said something dumb, I asked her to dance. It started off innocent enough, but shortly after, she faced away from me grinding her ass into my crotch.

To be continued...