Chapter 12

As I walk through the halls towards the exit, someone steps in front of me. Barely stopping myself from running into them, I glance up seeing Quinn.

"What's up weirdo? Just gonna ignore me some more? Ya know it'd work better if we didn't have classes together." She quirks her brow. I sigh.

"Quinn, can we not do this today?" She laughs.

"Damn, who pissed in your cheerios?" She continues to poke fun at me. I just look at her, not impressed. Deciding not to deal with this, I turn around to walk away.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." She sighs "Fuck it, I'm coming with you then." She follows me all the way to my car and hops in the passenger seat. We both stay silent the entire ride, and once we arrive at my apartment we both head up.

I open the door letting her walk in before closing it behind me. With a sigh I drop my keys on the counter and walk to the couch laying on my stomach. Hearing footsteps follow me, I then feel a weight on my back and fingers gently brushing over the back of my neck.

"I don't know what's up with you today, but we still haven't talked about last night." I hear Quinn say quietly from on top of me. I reach behind me and tap her thigh telling her to hop up for a second. Once she does I move so I'm laying on my back as she straddles me once more.

I stare into her eyes and shake my head slightly. "I don't want to talk about it." I say as her lips turn upward into a smirk.

"Hmm. What do you want to do then?" I chuckle lightly at her suggestive look. I lean in slowly and give her a peck on the lips. As I go to pull away she grabs the back of my neck pulling me back in. This beginning our afternoon make out sesh.

*********

It's now 7:30pm, Quinn left two hours ago leaving me alone with my whirling thoughts. Barely having processed what has happened in the past 24 hours I'm now completely confused by everything. So I made out with Quinn last night, went to Elianas house, woke up the next day, got "broken up" with and then made out with Quinn again. Yep, sounds just as crazy as I thought it did.

Jokes aside, I feel like a prick. I genuinely do care about El and Riley more than I should and now I fucked it. I can't do anything right, can I?

Leaving my negative thoughts behind I take a shower and get ready to chill for the night.

********

Trying to avoid Eliana or should I say Ms. Perez, since we're keeping it "professional" now, has been more difficult than I anticipated. She's everywhere, and yes she does practically run the place so of course she's everywhere but still.

Ugh, I hate this. I can't even be mad at her. I'd be pissed too if a high schooler came to my house at midnight and woke my kid up. I just wish she'd let me explain, although there's not much to explain.

I also feel bad about the whole Quinn thing, it feels like I'm cheating on Eliana even though we were never actually dating and even if we were she practically broke up with me anyway. Sigh.

Quinn has been by my side the past few days, surprisingly she has even gone as far as holding my hand which seems a little not her style but I'll take it.

Which leads us to where we are now, we're currently walking down the hall towards our shared class with her hand in mine. And let me tell ya, the amount of looks we're getting is probably the most amount of attention I've gotten ever and in my case that's not necessarily a good thing.

The first thing that seems to catch my attention is the overwhelmingly nasty looks I'm getting from the football team. Specifically Jake. Great, a new enemy.

_______________

Shorter chapter, this one's just a filler. Not my best. Hopefully the next ones will be better.✌️