Chapter 15

4 months later....

Well shit... I thought to myself as I trudged through the door of the school. It's currently the last day of school before graduation, and no.. I have not spoken to Eliana in 4 months. Why? You might ask, because unfortunately for me, I'm a butt hurt little bitch who isn't afraid to admit defeat. If she doesn't want me, I'm not going to make her want me. So with the little dignity I had left, I decided to let her be.

We both have done an outstanding job at ignoring eachother thus far. Who knew how easy it was to ignore somebody when you're both mutually pretending the other doesn't exist? Of course, these months have had their downsides too... well, other than the obvious.

Unfortunately, after our "break up" thing Quinn moved away. She said and I quote; "Alex I don't have a choice!.... but, maybe it's for the best". So, that's just another reason to add to my list of 'Why I have abandonment issues'. But overall, I'm happy for her, she gets to move on.... Ya know, out of sight, out of mind and all that.

On a more positive note *not really*, after graduation I'll be shadowing one of my mother's head employees, along side Mason, to quote on quote "Ready myself for the business world". Now, did I perhaps blackmail Mason into doing this with me?.... Possibly.

Now, for the real important question, have I seen Riley? And the answer to that is also no. Since me and Eliana aren't on speaking terms, I can't see the little princess, which is quite sad honestly.  She was my little partner in crime, but unfortunately.... we are crimnals no more. 

Without much thought I make my way through the halls towards the office to drop of my school books, as i won't be needing them after today.

As I enter the office I notice Mrs. Davis sitting at her desk across the room. Before I can speak, she looks up giving me a weird look before motioning me closer with her finger. Once I approach she gazes to the principals office before speaking.

"Alex, dear, you need to speak to her." I look at her confused.

"Who?" I inquire although I'm aware of who she's talking about. She looks at me with a raised brow, not impressed with my feigned ignorance.

"You know who. Now man up and go save your damn relationship before it's too late." She preaches in a harsh but quiet tone. I nod slowly, placing my books on the table before backing away slowly......

To be continued...

________________________

Idk how to feel about this story anymore, it's a mess 😅