Chapter 13

Third person pov
TW: smut

It has been two weeks. Two weeks of pain and bad decisions for Alex. Alex walked from the kitchen in Quinn's house back to her bedroom; still feeling the aftermath of last night's escapades. "Baaabe!" Alex whined as she walked into the room flopping down on Quinn's bed.

Hearing the sound of her recently attained lover, Quinn walks out of her bathroom, hair brush in hand. Seeing Alex laid out on her stomach, Quinn chuckles. "Yes, babe?" She asks. Having been practically living together over these weeks, Quinn was starting to wonder what was actually up with Alex. Of course, she doesn't want to push. Compared to how Alex was before their first kiss, she had definitely changed but Quinn kinda has an idea as to why.

"I'm bored, I need love." Alex replied with a pout. Quinn looks at her unimpressed, "That's what they all say." Alex lifts her head off the bed and scoffs. "One, how dare you, and two, I am not just trying to get in your pants." She says unconvincingly. Quinn hums disparagingly, "I'd believe you, if you wouldn't have said the same thing the last few times we've had sex." Alex sighs in defeat, "I need a new line, huh?" Quinn nods, "Yes, yes you do." She said as she approached Alex, gently placing herself on her lap.

"But don't you worry, I'm sure I'll hate them all the same." Quinn says with a sarcastic smile. Alex laughs, "Keep telling yourself that." "I will." They smile at each other gazing lovingly into each other's eyes.

Alex looks away with a solemn look. She sighs, "I'm sorry I can't give you what you want." Quinn looks at her confused, she gently grabs Alex's face making her look at her. "What do you mean?" After a second of silence Alex replied. "I heard you talking to Mason about how you want so much more to come from this" She gestures between them. "and that you never saw a future with someone before me."

Quinn sighs, "Alex, I know you have a lot on your plate, and I don't expect you to be committed to this. I might not know you like Ms. Perez does per say, but even if this ends tomorrow I'm happy that I got time with you. You've made me realize what I might just want in life. Not to give you all the credit of course, you're not all that." Seeing as Alex didn't deny it, Quinn could only assume she was correct on her theory about Ms. Perez. Alex looks at her with wet eyes, laughing slightly at her backhanded compliment. "I'm really sorry Quinn, I like you, I do. I shouldn't have let this go this far knowing I can't move on." Alex says still wallowing in guilt. Quinn shakes her head, "Okay, stop the negativity. I don't care, neither should you. Now at least make it worth my while before you bug off to Ms. Too hot to handle." She wraps her arms around Alex's neck bringing her in for a hard kiss.

Alex kisses back with the same ferocity. Them both surrendering to the idea that this was most likely their last time together. Quinn pushed Alex back on the bed, straddling her hips. Without hesitation Quinn throws her shirt to the ground, kissing her way down Alex's neck. Her hands roamed Alex's body, before settling directly on her bulge. Rubbing it through her pants, she feels Alex start to harden.

Making quick work, Quinn stands to remove her clothes telling Alex to do the same. Fully unclothed they find themselves in their previous position, this time with Alex on top.

Alex works her way down from Quinn's neck, leaving marks everywhere she could. She kisses over her breasts, lightly sucking before making her way further. All she could hear was the sound of Quinn's quiet moans as she caressed her body. Once she reaches her lower lips, Alex licks lightly through her folds. Gaining a loud moan from Quinn, she keeps it up until Quinn stops her.

"Alex.... I need you, please." Quinn says desperately, and Alex complies. Alex takes her member running the tip through Quinn's folds. Letting out a guttural moan, before pushing in gently. "Fuck, you're so tight." Quinn bites her lip, before moaning out "F-fuck..... thank you, I-I t-try."

Quinn continues to get acclimated, her hands resting on Alex's stomach to stop her from moving. "Okay you can move now." She states. With that Alex slowly pulled out before giving a hard thrust into her. Alex continues her thrust, then lifts Quinn's leg around her side hitting a spot Quinn didn't know existed. Quinn let out an ungodly moan. "Fuuuck, A-alex do it again." Alex keeps hitting her spot until she feels Quinn tighten around her, "Holy shit, I'm gonna cum." Quinn whimpered out a "me too". Alex held on as long as she could, once Quinn was quivering from her orgasm, Alex pulled out. Alex stroked herself a few times before releasing a deep moan as she came on Quinn's stomach.

Alex plops back down next to Quinn while they catch their breath. "God, I'm gonna miss that." Quinn says still recovering. Alex hums, not sure what to say. Well, I guess Alex has some interesting choices to make or at least so she thinks.