Chapter 5: Tiger Shifters

"My Queen, you are here."

The Next morning, Lena, a violet-eyed fairy greeted him as soon as he entered the hospital.

Noah had dropped off his two youngest children at their grandmother's place and bid goodbye to his other children, who had spent the night there, before dropping them off at school. Then he had enough time to come to the hospital before the morning round.

"Good morning, Lena, and good morning, everyone."

Noah greeted all the doctors and nurses now gathered around, distributing coffee he had bought on the way. Oh, an aseptic smell. How much he missed it.

"Good morning, My Queen. How was your leave?" Mrs. Merry Parker, the head nurse of Serenity Hospital, asked to accept coffee from Noah.

"How many times have I just asked you to just call me Noah or Doctor?" Noah scolded her for the nth time. "And Merry, I think you know how it could be with hyperactive pups."

"Yeah, I could understand your misery, Dr. Noah." Merry replied with a chuckle. She herself was a mother of three sons, so she really knew how things worked with them.

"So, what are the new updates about patients?" Noah asked, putting on his white coat and readying for the day.

Lena, the second doctor at the hospital, started to brief about the condition of patients over the past two days. Their other colleagues also filled in from time to time.

was the main healthcare center of the Midnight Pack, but it still provided services to other supernatural species too. So, all the doctors and nurses in the facility had experience with every species and the staff consisted of different species. Most of the staff of the hospital considered with mostly fairies, and elves since they had natural abilities of healing. In addition, there were other species who had proper medical training and knowledge.

After breakfast, they started their day with the usual round of checking patients. They usually have only a few injured warriors or, these days, another attacked species. So, it didn't take much time to check them out. Serenity Medical Center carried out daily clinics for elders, children, pregnant mothers, and other chronic disease patients. So, they had lots of work.

Even though it was hard to spend all day at the hospital with his duty, as Queen and Luna Noah didn't want to give this up. So, he mostly worked in the emergency room and observed other things going on in the hospital.

Healing others was something he had really enjoyed in his life. He was gifted with a natural healing ability, so he wanted to use it for others. That was why he worked so hard in medical college to complete his degree despite many obstacles at a very young age. That was why Jace never tried to stop him from working at the hospital though it only added more work to his plate.

Maybe it was his lucky day that there weren't any emergency patients.

That meant there weren't any attacks today.

So, Noah was able to take a breath and grabbed something for lunch.

"Dr. Noah, Mr. Colin was there to meet you."

Pola, the young nurse they hired, informed him as he finished dressing up the wound of one of the little girls.

"Oh, can you ask him to wait a little bit? I will come soon." Oh, he had really forgotten Colin was going to come today. It's a good thing he had time before to grab a quick lunch.

"Here you go."

Noah finished placing the last plaster on the little girl's wound.

"Thank you, pretty doctor."