Chapter 17: A Chaos

'Increase the security around the border in case of an attack and bring injured ones to the nearest shelter.'

Noah quickly ordered through mind-link getting stand, abandoning the half-finished lantern.

"What's wrong?" Levi also followed Noah's suit, hearing omega's orders. "Who got injured?"

"Yoongi, Alliana, and the warriors who went on mission." Noah answered in a low voice. He didn't want to let the pups hear about anything. "I need to go there."

"I'm also coming." Levi said without leaving any ground for arguments.

Noah also didn't want to stop him. He turned to the pups and smiled sadly with apologies.

"I'm sorry darlings, but I have to go now. Something came up suddenly."

There were protests and whining from all the pups. they don't want to let go of their favorite omega. So, no one was happy about getting cut off from their time with him. The other workers who were with them immediately calmed down the pups as Noah apologized once again.

"I will tell you an extra story next time. I'm sorry dear."

After exchanging brief words with Sarah, son and mother hurriedly left the orphanage. They both were sad to leave the pups but the new news had shaken them too. It didn't take much time to drive to the main gate since there were only a few vehicles on the road. Noah quickly connected to the hospital and asked to send medics as soon as possible while driving there.

"What happened?" Noah quickly asked Simon, who came forward after hearing them as they got out of the car. "Where are the injured ones?"

"We put them at Alpha Shelter." Simon answered quickly. "And there is no signal of attack."

"But still keep an eye on all borders." Noah ordered, running to Alpha shelter wearing his white coat and carrying the medicine bag that he kept in the car for emergencies. "Ask Kara to send more warriors."

Noah was in full mood of queen since now he was the only one here to bear the whole responsibility in the absence of his mate.

"I've already contacted her. She said she was coming."

Simon answered, entering the alpha shelter which wasn't far from the main gate with Noah and Levi. Because it was daytime, most alphas weren't there. The warriors had already bought some beds to the living room and placed severely injured ones there while others were on chairs and couches.

"Yoongi!"

Noah went to the commander, who was sitting on a chair with a dark face. He had a cut on his head that was bleeding heavily and another wound on his arm which seemed like a deep cut.

"I'm okay; go and treat others." Yoongi gritted, looking at Noah. He wasn't in a good mood. He lost some warriors, and some were still at the death door. "There are worse ones than me. Some are poisoned."

Noah's eyes narrowed upon hearing that. Poison? That was going to be a pain in the ass.

But still, Noah checked lightly Yoongi's wounds.

"Levi, clean Yoongi's wounds and bandage them as much as you can, try to stop the bleeding."

Noah instructed handing his eldest some bandages. Noah had given some basic first aid training to his two elder sons, so both of them knew how to do something like that.

Then he turned to the few alphas and servants present in the room.

"Please boil water and bring them here." Noah ordered. "And find any bandages or clean cloths you can find here, and first try to stop bleeding and cuts."