Chapter 15: Conversations

After the dance, Noah wandered into the garden, looking at his second eldest. Jace took sleeping Esmin into his arms, allowing Noah to have some time, but then it caught his second eldest was missing. Knowing the high security of this place, Noah knew his son was safe, but it didn't stop him from looking for him.

The garden was the same as the first day Jace took him there. lit with various lights and rich with colorful and beautiful flowers. The only difference was the addition of new flowers. After Noah became queen, they added jasmine, lilac, honeysuckle, lily of the valley, freesia, laurel, and other kinds of white flowers that carried Noah's scent.

Noah walked to the depths of the garden when he heard voices.

Then he noticed his seven-year-old pup was engaged in a deep conversation with none other than Prince of Heaven.

Noah didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he couldn't help but stop in his tracks and listen to what his pup and prince were taking.

"You are good at fighting and strong. I had heard a lot about you." Kayden had hearts in his eyes. Who would not if you got a chance to meet your idol. "You are really one of my heroes."

Percival chuckled. He knew there were lots of kids idolizing him. He had met pups like Kayden before, and every time he was annoyed. . Percival really enjoyed the kid's rambling. How those amber eyes lit up when he talked about his heroic actions.

"One of?" Percival asked with an amused voice. "With your excitement, I thought I am your only hero."

"Well, you are still within the top ten." Kayden rubbed hands together like he was trying not to offend the warrior.

Percival laughed loudly. This kid was the first one to ever say he was not his number-one hero.

"So, who is your first?"

"Mom!" Kayden exclaimed without even thinking. "He is the best. No one is better than him."

'Even you' was left unsaying.

Percival was really surprised. He thought it would be Jace.

"What about your father?"

"Dad?" Kayden asked, thinking a little. "He would come second."

Percival laughed again. So, the omega queen was more powerful than the alpha king. Or was that what this little pup was thinking? But with the strong aura, Percival knew this pup wasn't the normal one. The heir to the throne of the mortal realm. The combination of angelic and werewolf blood makes him more powerful. So, his judgment wasn't something that could slide off. So, Omega Queen was really powerful?

Percival remembered the first time he saw him. the strong mana he had felt when they came to Earth. Even with injuries and a weakening state, mana was powerful.

"So, your mother is the one training you?" Percival asked, leaning against the tree behind him.

"Yes, he had been teaching me and all of my siblings." Kayden's eyes lit up when talking about his mother. "I can control my mana well now."

Percival smiled. Boy was telling the truth. He had very strong control over his mana energy, not like any other young angel. In this age, it was really something. This pup was going to be someone powerful in the future.

"If you need to learn something more," Kayden didn't know why he had offered. But something about this pup called for him. "I can teach you a few things."

Kayden's eyes widened. I learned things from the most powerful angel warrior in history. This must be a dream. He opened his mouth to say yes, but then he remembered his mother's reaction the night he heard Percival's name. He wasn't sure what that was. But he felt his mother didn't much like Percival.