Chapter 16: Leisure Times But....

The next few days went by without any disturbances. Noah was busy with the hospital and taking care of other duties. Jace fussed over him for days until he got his full strength. But still, he was nagging him not to use his healing powers. Fortunately, there weren't severely injured from the Gala, so Noah didn't have to worry about his mate so much.

After handling some issues with Gala, Noah got some free time. Even though everyone was still busy investigating attacks, Noah decided to have some time to himself. So, now he was in the training ground looking for his eldest son, after discharging the last injured person from the gala attack.

"My Queen." Theseus, the head trainer, bowed as Noah entered. "Are you coming for some training? I can arrange a private area."

The training area was divided into sections that accommodated different styles of fighting. They had sections specialized for the species, so they could use their skills here. Also, combat and weapon training were conducted.

"I'm looking for Levi." Noah asked, glancing at the new warriors training in the main hall. "Do you know where he is?"

"Prince Levi is at private hall A." Theseus replied.

"Thank you, Theseus." Noah thanked him with a kind smile. "Don't overwork and take some breaks in between."

Greeting some warriors, Noah went to the private section located in the inner section of the training center. When he opened the door of hall A, he could hear the sound of a sword landing on the dummy and heavy pants.

Levi concentrated too concentrated on the practice to notice the newcomer.

Noah leaned on the wall, crossing his arms across his chest, looking at his son. Levi's stern and sticks were powerful.

"Direct your power downward and turn the tide."

Levi followed instructions without thinking.

"Use your strength and force yourself to the left."

Noah continued giving tips as Levi continued.

After a few minutes, Levi was able to practice his new technique and turned to his instructor.

"Mom." He had a huge smile painted across his face, knowing who was there.

"Hello, son." Noah greeted him, stepping toward his son. "You did well."

Noah praised, ruffling his hair.

"Mum!" Levi complained, getting away from his mother's hands, but it didn't stop him from turning red from praise.

Noah laughed at his son's antics.

"How about having a spar with me?" Noah summoned his own sword.

"I would love."

Levi beamed. It wasn't like every day he got a chance to have spare time with his mother. He knew his mother was busy with all affairs at home and with his younger siblings. But he loved the way his mother always found time to spend with him.

So, the next hour, the son and mother pair spent sweating, dodging strikes, and fighting. His son's techniques had indeed improved. And with his blood of alpha, it made him more powerful.

"So, Kayden was training with Prince Percival." Levi asked after an intense sparring session. Now both of them lay on the training ground, panting and trying to catch their breath.

"Yeah, how was that brat doing?" Noah asked, wiping away white strays that escaped from his hair bun. In times like this, he really hated having long hair. "I don't have time to ask much."