Chapter 7: Petals and Fire

Warnings NSFW:

· Explicit sexual content

· Mature themes

· Lewd language

Please don't read if you are under 18 or uncomfortable with sexual content. Just skip this chapter. You won't be missing anything.

*****************************************************

It was a tiring day. The work at the hospital, then the interrogation with tiger shifters, and the meeting. Yeah, that was a lot. His pups didn't make it easy either. After dinner, he had to help Kayden with math homework and the twins with some projects in preschool. Then Owen refused to go to sleep until he heard a story from Noah. Fortunately, Esmin didn't make any mess and went to sleep after being tired of all the crying.

So, he really wanted nothing more than his mate when he opened the door to their bedroom.

Then he barely had time to catch his breath when his wrist was pulled, and his world spun before his back met with the nearest wall.

"Alp—"

The alpha stole his breath away with a demanding kiss.

The air was thick with the spicy sandalwood scent as large, warm hands cupped his nape, deepening the kiss. The lips moved on his own plump ones before slowly biting and sucking them as if they were his favorite meal. Of course, they were.

"Mmm..."

Noah moaned against his mouth and ached at his touch.

Taking the opportunity, the alpha pushed his tongue into his mate's inviting mouth, liking the whole hot cavern. He sucked on Omega's tongue, intervening with his own sweet vanilla and honey.

"Your sneaky omega."

Jace mumbled, moving to the long, pale neck of his husband.

"Alpha..."

Noah moaned, threading his fingers through his mate's hair, pulling him closer as his mate licked a line from his neck to his jaw. His body shuddered, and he arched into the alpha's body, fingers buried in his hair.

"Jae..."

Noah hiked his legs and wrapped around his mate's waist when he could no longer hold his weight. Jace easily supported his mate's weight, holding him against the door with one hand while slipping the other hand under his husband's shirt, leaving heated trails as it explored his abdomen.

"You have been so teased, omega."

Jace's fingers brushed over his nipples, making a jolt of pressure run over him like electricity. And the other hand grasped his ass, making him let out a breathy moan.

"Alpha..."

"Going to devour you all night, omega."

Jace promised to slowly stride to the king-size bed with omega in his arms before dropping him in the middle of their nest. Noah bounced on the bed, scrambling back and adjusting the pillows and blankets to have more space.

Then he lifted himself on his elbows, looking at the alpha, who was staring at him with dark, cloudy eyes. His floral aroma, sweetened with more honey, slipped into petals as he dared to slowly lick his bottom lip.

"Alpha... Come..."

That was the only thing he needed to say because, in the next second, a big alpha hovered above him with a loud growl.