Jealousy Blossoms

(ok guys as soon as i hit 50k words im getting paid for this shit [if its not a scam] so you guys are about to get a lot more content)

~Your POV~

Lately, Hanako had hardly spent any time in the bathroom, except for in the afternoons when Yashiro was cleaning. Honestly I was starting to think that Hanako forgot I existed, just like every other person alive. I don't think we'd had a conversation lasting more than 5 minutes for a few days. 

Hanako and Yashiro walked into the bathroom, talking animatedly about some event that happened that day. Something about the mokke, I believe. As Yashiro began to get her cleaning supplies out of the corner and complaining loudly as always, Hanako turned to the bathroom stall.

He knocked on the door once, and Yashiro asked him what he was doing.

"Oh, I just want to introduce someone to you!" He knocked again.

I thought for a moment, trying to decide if it was a good idea to come out.

"Y/N~ Come out please~," Hanako teased. 

"Fine," I sighed loudly, "I was gonna introduce myself soon anyway."

I opened the door slowly and finally got my first good look at Yashiro. She was short, with stubby legs and long mint-greenish hair. She had big, pinkish-orange eyes, and a mildly eccentric sense of fashion judging by her uniform. I opened the door fully, and waved to her. She slowly waved back, seeming dumbfounded by the idea of a second bathroom ghost.

"Stop glaring and introduce yourself silly!" Hanako said to me. 

I held out a stiff hand, "Y/N L/N."

"Yashiro Nene," She went to shake my hand, but I laughed as she passed right though. 

"How come I can touch Hanako but not you?" She asked dumbly.

"We aren't bonded the same way you and Hanako are."

"Oh."

That was the end of our first conversation. I simply wanted to shut myself back into the bathroom stall and pretend the interaction never happened. Instead, I stood there, glaring into the back of Yashiro's head as she talked to Hanako. I wasn't sure quite why I disliked her, all I know was that she gave me a bad feeling. 

"Y/N, you look angry, is something wrong?" Yashiro asked me.

I knew she was trying to make friends, but something in her voice sounded like pity, and I didn't like it. I sighed and floated back into the bathroom stall. I didn't exactly feel like telling her that she was what was wrong. I just needed some time to process all these strange feelings I was having.

Was I upset that she was talking to Hanako more than I was? Was I upset that she was around Hanako more than I was? Was I just upset that she ever even entered the bathroom? Yes. Then I started to realize what I was feeling. I was jealous. I was jealous of Hanako for getting more attention in a day than I ever would in my lifetime. I knew that, and I was accepting of it. Moreso, I was jealous of Yashiro, because she got more attention and time alone with Hanako.

I was in love with Hanako and jealous of Yashiro.