6 Months

~Your POV~

It was finally the day of our 6 month anniversary, and Hanako and I were discussing plans for the day.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"Well, I have something nice planned for lunch, so that's covered." The corner of his lip tipped slightly upwards in a smile.

"Oh, that's perfect, because I have dinner covered!" I grinned, knowing Kou and Mitsuba were preparing a wonderful meal for the two of us in the kitchen.

"So, there really isn't much else for us to do today, right?"

"Sounds like it." I rustled around in my pocket for a minute, and Hanako did the same.

"Oh, Y/N, I have a gift for you!"

"Really? I do too!" I laughed, and Hanako laughed with me. He laughed a lot now. I liked that.

We both pulled out our gifts. I handed him his small bags of macarons, and he handed me a small bouquet of 6 roses. We grinned, thanked each other, and shared a kiss. Standing in the sunlight from the window, the sweltering August heat just seemed to warm our hearts even more. 

I tucked one of the roses behind my ear, careful not to prick myself on the thorns. The rest were tucked into various parts of my outfit. Quickly, I was decked in roses and bathed in the floral scent. Hanako popped one of the strawberry macarons in his mouth, smiling.

"It's really good, thank you Y/N."

"Of course. These roses are beautiful Hanako, I love them."

"And yet they're not nearly enough to express how much I love you. I would buy you a million roses and more, but I guess that's not really possible, is it?" He took my hands, shoving the macarons in his pocket.

He pulled me into a hug, and then gave me a deep and passionate kiss.

Just as he loosened his grip on me, Yashiro burst into the bathroom. 

"Okay Hanako, everything's ready!" She said.

"Thanks for the help Yashiro. Are you ready, Y/N?"

"Yeah, let's go." 

He took my hand, and Yashiro led us outside to the courtyard. There on the grass was a red and white blanket, and a wicker basket heaped with food. Sandwiches, fruits, desserts, and the like. It was just below the shade tree, so we didn't sit out in the hot sun. There in the very center was a vase of white daisies. 

"This is adorable Hanako, I love it!" I raced over to the blanket, dragging Hanako along with me.

"Hah, I'm glad you like it. Now, let's eat."

Yashiro walked back into the school, smiling. Hanako passed out even portions of everything, and we enjoyed our summer lunch together.

After a while, we were laughing, trying to throw grapes into each other's mouths. 

"Hanako, you missed again! Your aim is awful!" I laughed, rolling onto the grass.

I sighed, letting my face soak in the sunlight. 

"I really like this Hanako, thank you."

"Of course. I would do anything to see you happy." He laid down next to me, and we just watched the cloud for a while.