The Four O'clock Library

(Ok so i don't remember the four o'clock library very well and my mom wont pay the damn Hulu bill so if any of this is inaccurate feel free to let me know!)

~Your POV~

I yawned, having slept the whole night, which I I didn't do very often. I sighed and heard the radio click on. I heard Hanako rustling around, but ignored it, favoring the soft static of the radio instead.

"Have you heard the rumors?" The girl said. I was bad at remembering names, but I knew she had green hair and was always sarcastic and a little rude. 

"What rumors?" Asked the boy, I think he used to have glasses, but stopped when the green-haired girl kept teasing him. 

"About the secret library. I heard there's a secret door in the library that only unlocks at 4 P.M. In it, is a record of every student in the school. The white books are of students still living, and the black ones are of dead students. It contains the past, present, and future of every student. There are also red books, but it's said that you should never read them, or you will die." The radio clicked off. 

I knew about the library, since Tsuichigomori introduced it to me a few -or maybe more than a few, it's a bit hard to remember so far back- years ago. What the radio failed to mention is that you also shouldn't read into the future. It's not good for a person to believe their future is set in stone, even if it is. 

I heard the door open, and I assumed it was Yashiro. This was confirmed when she started talking loudly about what she had just heard. 

"Hanako, did you hear about the library?" She seemed much too enthusiastic about something with so many risks. She was planning something. 

"Of course. Do you want to go? Mr. Tsuichigomori can guide us, he knows the way."

"That would be great Hanako!"

~After classes that day~

We stood outside of Mr. Tsuichigomori's door, waiting for him to open it. When he finally did, he seemed a little surprised to see all of us. 

It was me, Hanako, Yashiro, and Minamoto. He insisted that he came along, as 'protection from ghosts' even though half of our party was already ghosts. 

"Hello Hanako, Y/N, it's nice to see you two again. Now what antics are you planning that requires my help?" He sighed deeply, as if he could read our minds. 

Actually, maybe he could. I never inquired on his exact supernatural abilities.

"Can you take us to the Four O'clock Library?" Yashiro readily answered.

He thought for a moment. "Alright, why not."

And so he joined our party. He lead us down the hall and into the library, past all the shelves into the very back. There was a door with a frosted glass window. He knocked, and the door opened. There was a dimly lit library, with shelves higher than any of us and long enough that they seemed infinite. They were loosely filled with books, and they didn't seem to be organized in any particular way. 

"So, where did you want to go?" Tsuichigomori asked.

"Let's find Hanako's book!" Yashiro said, excitedly.

I knew she had been planning something. Minamoto agreed fully, swatting at a blueish moth that passed his head. 

I didn't mind going to find it, but I knew exactly how Yashiro would react when she realized she wasn't allowed to read it. She would be annoyed and pouty, but then sneak a look in it anyway. 

Then we would be in real danger.