Making Memories and Matches

~Kou's POV~

The next morning, I slammed open Hanako's bathroom stall. 

"Hanako!" I shouted.

"Excuse you, why are you slamming open my doors without warning?"

"I need your help."

"My help? How so?"

"I need to make a wish."

"Oh? What kind of wish?" Hanako looked at me slyly, and I saw Y/N peek up over the stall door. 

"I... I wish that Mitsuba could have his memories back. Please..."

"Making wishes for others now are we?"

"Please, I need you to do this Hanako. It's... important to me."

"Important? Sounds like someone's in love~" Y/N teased. 

I looked away. I couldn't really deny the accusations, because I was in love with him. I realized that.

"Kou! You're in love with Mitsuba? I knew it!" Y/N popped up behind Hanako, "Hanako, can we please make his wish come true? I really want to see it happen."

Hanako glanced away from Y/N, seeming to blush. I didn't even know ghosts could blush. "...Fine. Give him this next time you see him, and he should get his memories back." Hanako handed me a vial of something shimmering and blue. 

"What is it?" I asked him.

"A memory draught. It should fix his memories, but if it's ineffective, he will be erased from this world, passing on to the next life for good."

"I'm willing to take that chance." I pocketed the vial. 

~Later, Kou enters the Hell of Mirrors to find Mitsuba~

I finally found Mitsuba, when I slammed right into him. 

"Mitsuba!" I smiled.

"Oh. Hey, you're Kou, right?"

"Yeah. Um... I have a gift for you." I glanced at my feet.

"A gift?"

"It's supposed to help you get your memories back." I handed him the vial. 

"Oh, that's interesting!" He popped the cork and downed the draught. 

"I'm not sure how long it'll take, but you should get your memories back eventually. But... that's all I have, so I guess I'll go now."

Mitsuba sighed, "I'll see you soon then, right?"

"Um.. yeah, see you." I left the Hell of Mirrors again.

I walked back into the girls bathroom to ask Hanako some questions. 

"Hey Hanako, how soon does that memory stuff affect people?"

"Anywhere from an hour to a week. I'm sure Mitsuba will come looking for you once he gets his memories back."

"In the meantime, we can make sure you know exactly what to do and how to ask him out!" Y/N said, excitedly. 

Y/N began to drill me on my relationship with Mitsuba, and began to train me in the ways of love, which was strange. I wasn't opposed to it though, I needed the practice, especially since I had never done anything like this before. 

(Sorry if everyone seemed a bit ooc this chapter, im super tired so this chapter is just a little off. Anyway I will make a much better chapter next to make up for it XD)