Chapter 1 (Past)

Back when I first ever came to the circus. I thought it was all a dream. But no... This was real...

Chapter 1

~The Amazing Digital Circus~

I woke up in strange place... A circus. I looked around my surroundings, panicking, confused, shocked. What was this place? How did I get here? Will I get back to the real world? I was so caught up in my thoughts, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it Gan-! Oh... Uh... Who the hell are you?" I turned to see a purple rabbit? What? "Yo, Caine, is this one of your NPC's? Cuz if it is a new character, I swear, we're gonna have to do introductions, and I kinda get bored of those"

The person I assumed was Caine, looked at me. "Oh, my! It looks like another human has arrived!" "Uh... What...?" "Welcome! Uh... What is your name?" "I... Don't know..." "Hmm... Do you want the machine to decide, or you?" "How about... Y/n?" A girl who looked like a few years older than me who looked like a ballerina came up to me. "I'm Bella!" "Hi? I... Kinda like the name Y/n..." "Well then! Welcome Y/n! To The Amazing Digital Circus! You, my friend, stumbled into an incredible world of wonder! Where anything can happen! Except swearing. The circus is for all ages! My name is Caine! I'm your ringmaster! And you are now apart of something that is the most heart stopping, jaw dropping, mind bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!" Jax looks at you and smiles. "So, what are you? Some kind of doll?" "Umm... I don't know?" "Hmm... You look like... A used puppet" "What?" "Those are puppets that can be... Uh... Controlled... But as long as you have your voodoo puppet of you with you, your okay!"

"I... Don't have it with me..." "Is that it?" Jax said pointing at a puppet that looks a lot like me. I picked it up. It... Scared me... "So, puppet girl. I'm surprised your not overreacting, how are ya doin'?" The rabbit says with a mischievous smile"Fine I guess?" "You better enjoy the break, once the adventures start, your gonna be tired as hell" "W-What adventures? What do you mean...?" "Eh, don't get your mind stuck in a twist, sweetheart~! This happens to everyone after all!"

"So... How do you get outta here?" "Uh, well-" "You can't!" The rabbit named Jax yelled. "We've been stuck here for idk how many years or months. Your stuck in here with the rest of us, so go ahead and get comfortable sweetheart, your not going anywhere, anytime soon~"
"Jax, stop it! She's new here!"
"Oh, relax Ragdoll, look at Gangle, she's been here for a couple of months, and she's still bein' a cry baby" The girl who I assume is Gangle broke her mask. "See? Wanna compare that to girly over there?"
Jax pointed at me with a mischievous smirk.

"Ragatha, do you mind showing Y/n the dorms?" Caine asks. "Sure! I don't mind! Hi, I'm Ragatha" She led me to a ball with a bunch of doors with photos of people I've seen. Kinger, Zooble, Jax, Ragatha, Bella, and Gangle. "This is where our dorms are, wanna find yours?" "Sure, I guess" "Oh no, your one of the shy ones..." "I'm not shy, once you get to know me, and once I get use to the place you won't be calling me that, I think. But why are you upset?"

"Well... You know, the periwinkle rabbit you saw earlier? He's... Well... The prankster here. Everyone is the target, you need to understand as well that, after a while you start to realize that... You really can't leave. And constantly chasing an unobtainable goul will start driving you a bit crazy, and when you reach your breaking point, something really terrible can happen..."

"Got it..." "Oh no..." "Why?" "Your... Dorm is right next to... Jax... Uh... That's okay! Your room is almost close to mine! Nothing to worry about! Your first day is special!" "Yeah... Okay..." "But, whatever you do... Don't get in Jax's bad side. Or go near him. No one can get him to stop! Or calm him down. He's always fighting, pranking, etc" "Thanks for telling me this Ragatha. I'm glad I can call you a friend" "Same! And if you need to heal or patch up a wound, go to Bella! She's basically a mom here!"

Y/n nodded and went in her dorm. She saw two keys. One for her door and one to lock her puppet up. She looked in the mirror and thought to herself. 'This is... Strange. One day, I hope I'll escape... And why is everyone slightly scared of Jax? He doesn't look dangerous. He didn't do anything to me...' I went to bed and slept. This was the start of something...

Mischievous...