Chapter 23

Before the chapter begins, I just want to say, I have made a playlist!!! I named it Jeinax since that is the ship name for my oc. I was gonna name it (ship name) but that sound weird and confusing... So, I named it Jeinax! Here's the link! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4xWd0WcGFKWM9R6KvimK6c?si=9O3wZkhYQqy0m2sER2Odpw

~~~~~

All I wish... Is to see what my past life is like... One last time... I want to see my progress... I wanted a family... But... That's impossible...

Chapter 23

~Avana~

I woke up... My head hurting... I tried grabbing my head but I can't. I realized I was tied to a bed. This... Didn't look like the Circus... It had pictures of other people. Each one... With a normal version and... Another version with... Buttons for eyes...
(Coraline reference, LMAO- sorry, sorry. I had to! But you know what's gonna happen next, right MD fandom?)

"Well, well... Look who we have here...
(Sandy claws, hmm? Oh I'm really scared!/j) You know, I try not to harm the victims before I... Possess them..."
Avana stood up with a smile on her face...

"It was... Y/n. Right? Heheh..." Avana grabbed her knife and swung it around while getting closer to Y/n.
"Wow, you look familiar... You look a lot like... Her..." Avana was about to cut Y/n's fingers, but she didn't let Avana cut her finger.

"Ugh, easy creep. Who are you? Where am I? What do you mean he-"
Avana stabbed her knife at Y/n's arm.
"Nova, right?" "W-Who's- N-Nova...? What the (****) are you doing?!"
"Heheh... You look a lot like her, I'll say! Except for your hair and eyes!"

"W-What do you mean...? Who's her?!" "Right... You don't know her. Do ya?" Avana chuckled and took a picture. "Why don't you... Take a look...?" Avana smiled.

Y/n looked at the photo. Her eyes widen... That woman... Looks a lot like... Her... And she looked like... Someone else...