Chapter 6 (Past)

Darkness... I'm starting to forget what the light looks like... I wonder when I will get back to the circus?

Chapter 6

~Going Insane~

The Puppeteer stands there in front of Ragatha. Holding a knife... "I'm quite excited to meet you! But also excited to kill you..." "W-What?! Y/n, snap out of it!!!" "I'm not Y/n. I'm the Puppeteer. And for so long, I've been stuck manipulating nothing! Now... I finally can~!"

The puppeteer laughed like a maniac charging straight at Ragatha. They had a wild chase until someone pulled Ragatha to the side. "Where are you, little play thing~?"

"G-Gangle? Kinger? Zooble? Guys!"
"Shh! Who was that? Lower your voice!" Bella said with a worried expression. "Y/n. But... She doesn't act like herself... The person in or possessed her body said it was " The Puppeteer "? Where's Caine! He'll fix her!" "We don't know where Caine is!"
"Oh no..."

"Wait... We're missing one... Jax!" "He's out there. Said he got a plan, but he didn't quite tell us what plan" "Okay... I'm going to find him. And that... Thing..." "Goodluck!"

Ragatha went out side to find Jax. Each turn made her lose it. "Jax? Where are you? It's me, Ragatha?" All of a sudden, she saw something... Y/n killing someone... Not Jax though... The puppeteer, slid it's knife on the wall and turns to Ragatha with a maniac smile. She laughed and charged at her again. Ragatha ran for her life not looking back. "Help!!!" "No one can help you, now..."

"Hey, Puppet!" "The puppeteer turned to the owner of the voice. "Who are you?" "Names Jax" The puppeteer smiled and threw her knife, which Jax dodged. "Try again" He smiled. The puppeteer charged at him and pinned him against a wall smiling and laughing like a physcho and hit Jax. But he looked unfazed still with a smile. He chuckles "I've felt worse. Try again, sweetheart~" She went for another hit until someone shot a piece of cloth at her.

"Ragatha!!! That was part of my plan you stupid doll!!!" They both made a run for it not looking back...

When they got to a safe place, Jax yelled/whispered. "Why the (****) would you do that?!" "Maybe, if you would've told the plan, I wouldn't have done that!" "What? Surprised I actually came up with a good plan? I may be mean, but that doesn't mean I ain't smart!"

"I can here you~" the puppeteer tells allerting the two. They hid. "What happened to Y/n?!" "I don't know! But, she is kinda fine with that attitude..."
"What?" "Nothing! Look, I have a plan. Someone has to hit her in the head"
"How are we going to do that?!" "I was hoping you would figure out the rest"
"UGH!"

(Skip because I'm lazy as fuck and I have an idea. You can imagine the rest)

The puppeteer's eyes turned to buttons to normal doll eyes. But they were glitching. Ragatha then yelled. "You have some nerves to do this to my friend, don't you, Avana?" (Avana is the users real name)

"R-Ragatha? I-Is that you?" "Don't play dumb, I know it's you puppeteer!" "I-I don't know who that is! Can I... Talk to Jax...? Bella...?" "I'll make sure you never talk to them again! Now give us our friend back!" It chuckled. And a chuckle turned to a maniac laugh.

(Murder drones reference for my dear other fandom)

(A quick fight scene)

As The puppeteer was about to kill Ragatha, someone hit her in the head. "Gangle?!" "I-I didn't mean to hit Y/n!"
"No, good job! It's just... Wow. I expected someone else..."

"Someone, get the doll! Or... Puppet..."
Kinger took Y/n's voodoo puppet and gave it to Bella. But Bella gave it to Jax. "Why me?!" "I trust you. Before Y/n wakes up... I want to ask you. Please don't do anything bad to her. She's like a daughter to me, and. Well... She cares about you. I'm letting you cut the strings of that doll. I want you to do the honours"

Jax cuts the voodoo puppet's strings. She still didn't wake up. So, Jax carried her to her room. Everyone discussed about this strange event. They had theories about what was the cause. Jax worried the most. But of course, he wouldn't admit it and said he's fine...

Y/n woke up and everyone turned to her. "W-What... Happened...?" "Y/n! Are you okay?!" Ragatha asked. "Y-Yeah... I think...? What's going on...? Why is everyone in my room...?" "Well... It's a long story, dear" Bella said. Y/n sighed. Her eyes then widen. "W-Wait, where's Jax?! I-I remember... Attacking him...!" Jax's eyes widen as his name was mentioned. He turned his head to Y/n. "Jax? Jax!!!" Y/n got up and hugged Jax. He looked at her shocked. No one ever hugged him nor cared or worried about him.

Bella smiled at the two. She knows their friendship would change in a good way. She knows it...

But... Everyone saw the strings of the voodoo puppet come together... Y/n can't escape The Puppeteer... At All...