Chapter 9

SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT:

OKAY, I KEEP SEEING YOU GUYS COMMENT ON THAT ONE THING, WHERE JAX DRAGS YOU AWAY FROM POMNI, RAGATHA AND KAUFMO. SO HERE'S ANOTHER VERSION FOR MY FELLOW SIMPS!!! ALSO, WOULD YOU ALL CARE TO STOP WITH THE FNAF COMMENTS?!! :)

Jax opens the door and HOLY MOLY!!! Kaufmo's room turned into a portal to freaking hell! Exit written on the wall, everything is dark, strange paintings?! There, Kaufmo... He reached his breaking point... He's been... Abstracted... I noticed Jax picking up a blue ball. "Oh, I've been looking for this! Thanks for keeping an eye on it, Kaufy! We're gonna head out, see you!" "Wait-  what do you mean WE-!!!" I was caught off guard when Jax picked me up bridal style and carried me away from Kaufmo, Ragatha and Pomni.

(Skip time)

"What?" "Why did you carry me away?!" "Personal reason..."
"Ugh! I'm going back for them-"
"Sorry, N/n. That's a no" He grabbed me by the wrist. "What do you mean "No"?" "Look, don't... Tell anyone about this... I care about you, alright? If you got hurt... I... Just... Don't, okay?"
"Fine... We should go look for
Bella, Kinger and Gangle. Maybe they've seen Caine " "Why do we need Caine?" "He'll be able to fix this mess, come on!"