Chapter 41

Abstraction... Something everyone does not want to experience...

CHAPTER 41

~Hope Against Hope~
~Is what makes YOU~
~Human~

I had a dream... It was weird! I don't know how to describe it... Maybe if you see it for yourself. You'll understan- GAH! W-WHO ARE YOU?! G-GE- O-U -F H-HEE-RE- S-O-BO-D Y-!! H-HEEE-EL-P! M-ME-EE-EE!!

...

Hello humans

I apologize for imprisoning your narrator selves

But I have to warn you...

NOT EVERYTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS

Remember this poem...

IT WILL HELP YOU *S**P* and U********D

"The Sun is alone but shines, the moon only shines because of the sun, even though the star is far, they smile when your having fun"

"Everything in this world will crumble and fade, the villains and heroes aren't born but made"

"Every human has a purpose to survive, but not every human strives, some people perfer virtual than reality, because reality makes them loose their sanity"

"But this world is just the same, we will all crumble because of it's insanity, and let me tell you this, this place will destroy what's left of YOUR humanity"

"Not all villains are what they seem, they just need a little light to guide them while the lights are deemed"

"Even the heroes are just fake, following the rules of the world will give and take"

"The angels guide, while the demons kill, some are like the angels, but some hide their thrill"

"Don't be like the devil, even if they are manipulative, they'll use that against you because their seductive"

"Like friend against foe, is what defeats the demon"

"Hope against hope is what makes YOU(US)..."

"HUMAN"

Remember this...

I don't have much time left!

Goodluck Reader...

UNTIL NEXT TIME....

Don't worry...

WE WILL MEET AGAIN...