Chapter 11

A/n: Okay, I've seen your FnaF comments... And stuff... But, overtime I have grown to love them and think they are funny! So, I'm allowing them!

And here are some drawings I made!!! Sorry if they are bad... I'm left handed

Also, ANGST chapter! Kinda

~~~

~~~

I've always wondered what my past life was like. What my parents looked like, and what I love doing in my 23 years of life. (Yes, you are 23 a year older than Jax)

Chapter 11

~Past and Present~
~Virtual and Reality~

In the real world, a father puts up missing posters of his daughter.

Y/n L/n

23 Years old

He was desperate to find his daughter. Ever since his wife went missing he couldn't bare the thought of losing his daughter to. David L/n was his name. He wondered if his daughter was still alive or not.

Maybe she got lost? Maybe she ran away? Maybe she got kidnapped? Who knows?

The new company C&A had a game called The Amazing Digital Circus. When that game was released, it was immediately shutted down. People started going missing. Those include David's wife and daughter. Though... He knows his wife isn't alive...

Meanwhile, inside the game. Y/n was talking to Ragatha. She told her about some stuff and some theories she heard. Y/n saw Jax telling Pomni something. Pomni then ran somewhere, and a few mins later, she comes back soaking wet. "Hey, Pomni"

She turned to me. "Oh, hey. It's... Y/n. Right?" She said her voice shaken. "Yeah, also. Why are you... Soaking wet?" "Well, Jax told me a rumour about a mysterious exit near the digital pool/lake, and I thought to give it a try. Then someone pushed me into the water..." I immediately looked at Jax to see him already looking at me smiling smugly. He waved and I glared. Sighing, I went to my room.

Few mins later, I saw Jax walking around, so I grabbed his collar and pulled him close. "What?" "What? What?! What were you thinking!!??"
He chuckled. "Honestly, I don't know. It was a dare given by Zooble, and I took it! Zooble told me Pomni accidentally bumped into them harshly and her body parts scattered the place. And I took the chance with a word called vengeance. Isn't that a nice thing to do? Helping friends with stuff?"

"Not by pushing someone into some water and probably leading them to drown when their new here!"
"Eh, I just took the chance to prank someone, it wasn't that bad of a prank anyway..." Jax looked away still with his smug smile. "I'm serious, Jax!"
"Oh, I know. And I'm lovin' your expression~! Rei... And, I believe avenging Zooble was a good deed!"

"A good deed?! Boy, really?! What about Pomni?! Your LITTLE STUNT made Pomni (*******) traumatized! And your acting like it was some (*******) joke!!!"

"Your misunderstood, Dollface~! My little stunt was perfectly harmless! And jokes are funny!" "I'm gonna kill you..." "I'd like to see ya try! And your to late, we're all almost basically immortal and invincible, so, sorry! Your stuck with me, (*****)! Get use to it!"

"(****) you..." "Back at ya, N/n~"
"You know, Jax, your a real piece
of (****)..." "I'm aware! Remember some people back then decided to give me the nickname Jack(***) Jax?" "Yeah... Clear as day" "Sorry, sweetheart, the sun and the moon are separated between the center. So, I guess that means clear as moon and day" "Whatever..." I turned away, only for Jax to make me look at him.
"Don't you (*******) turn away from me, Dollface! That was rude~"
"I'm aware" "Then why'd ya turn away~?" "Personal reason"

"A'ight! Ima go and pull another prank! Seeya, N/n~!" "Seeya" I walked to my room and notice my face was kinda red...