Chapter 32

IMPORTANT A/N!!!!

A/N: SO... DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WRITE A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THIS? YOU KNOW, Y/N AS A HIDER? ALSO, MY FAMILY NOW HAS A SMALL BUSSINESS. A FOOD STORE IN THE ISABELA STATE UNIVERSITY IN THE PHILIPPINES SINCE THAT'S WHERE I AM FROM!!! AT THE CANTEEN, GO TO A STORE CALLED "SHERRA'S FOOD HOUSE" AND YOU MIGHT GET A CHANCE TO MEET ME!!! AND DON'T USE THE NAME JESS. USE THE NAME CHESKA. IT'S ME MIDDLE NAME AND MY FAMILY USES IT!!!

I have also forgotten I had very hungry children to feed... Again... Sorry-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"R-Ragatha...!?" "Shhh! Come with me!!!" Ragatha and Pomni try not to make loud noises that will get then caught. Pomni looked down and said.
"Hey, umm... Remember when I left you to save myself in my first day...?" Ragatha looked down as well... "Yes...?"
"W-Well, I... I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to leave you- I was just scared... I... I didn't know what to do..."

Chapter 32

~The Doll Behind The Slaughter~

(Enjoyed the reference FNAF fans)

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's all in the last now, but why apologize now?"
"I still feel guilty of doing that... I'm sorry... Again..." "Well, I except your apology. Don't worry, I'm not mad!"
"Thankyou... R-Ragatha... Have you ever wondered if we met each other in our past life on earth?" "Well, I hope we did!" The two laughed. And froze. They realized they made a loud noise. They turn around slowly and behind them stood Y/n. But with a menacing grin.

She laughed and pulled out her syth, running straight at them.
"Found you..."

The two ran away from Y/n and one of them escaped her grasp. The other... Waaaatches her close. On that wiiiiiire. She says she wants to as well, but. She. Is a. Liar- (Joke!!! I'm sorry, I had to sing the song two birds on a wire!)

The two ran away from Y/n and one of them escaped her grasp. And The other... Got caught from her sythe. Ragatha was sliced in half and Y/n's grin widened. (If this was Jax chasing Ragatha and Pomni. I know y'all are gonna say "the bunny behind the slaughter" I'm sorry fnaf fans, I just realized it now, I'm sorry!!!)

Ragatha didn't die or abstract, she was sent to a place with CCTV's of every corner of the circus tent. "W-Where... Am... I...?" She stops talking when she saw...

"Y-You!!! Avana!!! Wha- where am I?!!"
"Calm down... I'm not gonna hurt you... Atleast... Not yet... Heheh... Just sit back, and watch the show I have started. Trust me... This is only the beginning..."

This is only the beginning...