Chapter 33

IMPORTANT A/N!

THIS CHAPTER IS ANOTHER VERSION. YOU WILL BE A HIDER IN THIS CHAPTER. I'LL SWITCH THE ROLES OF YOU. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, YOU WERE A SEEKER AT THE TWO CHAPTERS, I'LL MAKE YOU A HIDER IN TWO FUTURE CHAPTERS. AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE SEEKER. JAX!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hider Y/n:

I was running for victory. Jax had the ability of... Well. Illusion... I hate this!!!

Chapter 33

~Chasing Love~

S

uddenly, I froze. I heard something... I looked back and saw... Jax. He was smiling at me, not in a nice way... No shocker there, he's not that nice-

After a while of staring at each other, I quickly ran for my life! Even though I won't die, I wasn't giving up that easily...

As I ran and ran, trying to find a hiding spot where this, rip off of Bonnie from FNAF won't see or find me!!!
(I'm ready to be attacked by FNAF comments-)

I hid somewhere where I hoped he won't see me. He chuckled, as I covered my mouth, trying not to make any noise...

"Come out, Doll... I know your here..."
He looks around the place, with violence. "Come out, Doll face! I won't hurt you!! Atleast... It won't hurt, that much..." I was about to walk away from there, when I accidentally bumped into a squeaky plush. It made a loud noise and immediately got Jax' attention. He chuckled.
"Got ya/Found ya...~"

He chases after me as I ran for my life, (forggeting I had teleportation pearls)
I suddenly entered a dark. Void-like, place. I immediately knew this was an illusion...

"You can't fool me, Jax!!! I know this is an illusion, your trying to trick me!!!"
I closed my eyes, not knowing Jax was behind me...

Jax POV:

Illusions was an obvious choice for me to pick! I am a sly Bunny, so illusions are helpful! When I finally used my illusions on Y/n, I walked up to her. She wouldn't see me anyway, because of my illusion!

I was about to smash her when I suddenly stopped. This was way to easy for my liking... Usually, I like things easy, but. Something told me to stop my illusion and give Y/n a second chance... Now here's a question, reader. Yes, I'm talking to you...

"Should I spare her?"

___________

~Yes~
___________

___________

~No~
___________