Chapter 40

AU time guyssss

Chapter 40

~Abstraction~

Things have changed... My friends have abstracted. Well... Not fully abstracted. They became these monsters and I'm the last human who hasn't turned into any of them. I haven't been caught but their still looking...

In the abandoned hallways, I would be collecting items that would be useful or that would cure my boredom. I probably should tell you guys my ex friend's powers.

Jax and everyone except me were half abstracted. They all had full control over their bodies and everyone had new abilities... Jax had huge abstracted claws, Ragatha had abstracted hair tentacles, Kinger had abstracted chess pieces, Pomni just had a knife, Zooble had dangerous abstracted blocks, Gangle had her ribbon and both Masks abstracted into a single entity, and Bella's singing voice can now be more deadly... Yaaaaay...

Now that you know their powers. Let's get back to the story...

Before I picked up an item, I heard footsteps. I hid quickly and saw Jax with a frown on his face. He was talking to Ragatha. "I just want to be friends with her like how we use to be!! But she is so stubborn that she won't even join our side!" Jax groaned out of annoyance. Ragatha then says. "Maybe you should just give up, Jax. You can't force her to be in your side. We'll catch her eventually!"

I turned to walk away but... I stepped on a clown plush that made a squeak noise. Now I was being chased by a rabbit and a ragdoll-

Let's just say... Jax finally got his best friend back...

Even if I was part of their group now. I still ignored Jax... He has been chasing me and been making my life and survival HELL! A week later happens and... Well, we started over...

Jax looked at me sharpening my  dagger. (You don't have buttons for eyes, btw. You can turn to your puppet self anytime in this AU) he smiled and went up to me. "Hey there, dollface~!" I looked at him with a glare. "Hmm? What do you want?"

"I know your probably mad at me for turning you into a half abstracted character, but you had to give up eventually~!" "I was doing just fine as a normal character!" I yelled, pointing my dagger at him.

"On the bright side, you're free from Avana! So, how about this? Let's start over again. K? Hey, names Jax! Nice to meet ya!" I thought for a moment and smiled. "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you Jax!"

WAIT DON'T GO YET!!! PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT A/N IF YOU LOVE HAZBIN HOTEL AND/OR MURDER DRONES!!!!

A/N: Sooo, I'm cancelling my Serial Designation N x Reader fanfic because the episodes ain't out yet... So I'm making an Alastor x Reader fanfic instead!!! Get ready because soon it will be a (****)in' happy day in HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

STAY TUNED...