Chapter 13

Okay sorry for not updating, I was gonna update, but then I remembered someone giving me a request and some people agreeing with them begging me to make it. So, if you find a comment with a request, comment on it and I'll make the request! For now, here's a mini chapter for y'all! Hope you guys find the comment! :)

~~~

Chapter 13

~A day in a Book~

A

s Y/n read a book in her room and feeling a pain in her body, she heard crying in Bella's room. She went to see what was happening and found... "Gangle? What are you doing in Bella's room?" "B-Bella said I could go here to... *sniff* fix my mask... But... I don't know how to fix my mask! Bella usually does it..."

"Don't worry, Gangle! I can help"
"H-How...?" "Give me your mask"
She gave her comedy mask. I found some supplies and start fixing it. After a while, it was done. "Here" "T-Thankyou, Y/n!" "No problem, Gangle. Ima head out, seeya"

Y/n looked around the circus, bored. They just finished an adventure, and... Now, ahead bored again. She went to her room and sharpened her knife/Dagger. She looked at her voodoo puppet. Y/n noticed the doll was a bit damaged. That's why she was feeling something in her body! She opened the see-through safe and starts fixing her doll, brushing her hair, fixing her clothes, stitching up her wounds and making the puppet brand new. She puts it back.

She got bored again and decided to write in her journal/diary! Grabbing a pen, she started writing
(Obviously)

Today, I felt a sharp pain in my body, I ignored it for a while

All of a sudden I heard a scream, and when I went to Bella's room, it was Gangle

She told me about her mask and I helped fix it. Honestly, I didn't even know I could do that

Then, I realized that, my puppet was a bit injured. That's why I was feeling pain

I fixed her up and got bored and decided to write my day here

Now I know a new skill and I learned that whatever happens to the puppet kinda happens to me

I wonder what will happen if I got injured? Is that even possible here? I don't really know...

That's all for today

Goodnight

Y/n got tired and went to bed, turning off the lights and hiding her diary/journal. Falling asleep and wondering if she could ever escape...

Will she?