Chapter 25

OKAY Y'ALL. I WANT THEORIES. NOW. I WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND THEORIES ON THIS STORY. YOUR THEORIES, AU, SUGGESTIONS, HEADCANONS, AND SCENARIOS YOU WANT. I'LL SAY IF THEIR CANON. BUT IF IT'S SPOILERS I WON'T REPLY. AND FOR THE SCENARIOS. I WILL DO THEM WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!!! I will also be putting things in Y/n's diary. Like journalism and drawings for future chapters!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back and forth in my room. Thinking of... Everything... What is happening to me...? Did I nearly get abstracted...? Who is Nova...? What is Avana...? Why am I here...? What's the point of living...? Why am I even trying to live when there is nothing to live for anymore...?! I want to give up... I need to give up... I have to give up... I want to... To the real world... I want to continue my life... Have a family... Finish school... Have a future... See my family... I want to go home...

Chapter 25

~Glitch~

Y/n collapsed to the ground. She realized... Her form was slowly glitching. She panicked. "N-No-! N-Not yet-...! I-I can't-. No, no, no, nonononono, NO!" She backed up to the wall and she put her hands on her head. "S-Stay... C-Calm... E-Everything... W-Will be... F-Fine...!"

Y/n was breathing heavily, shaking...
"Y-You'll... S-Survive... Stay... Sane... D-Don't loose h-hope...! S-Stay calm-...
Y-Your, f-Fine... Y-Your f-fine... I-I'm f-Fine... G-Get a grip, Y-Y/n!!! R-Repress... T-The f-feeling... I-Ignore that it's... T-There...!"

"R-Repress... T-The f-feeling... I-Ignore that it's... T-There...!" Y/n repeated. "R-EPRESS T-THE F-FEELING I-IGNORW THAT IT'S T-THERE!!!"
Y/n was giving up hope, until someone knocked on her door. She stopped talking and looked at her door. "Y/n? Are you alright dear? You've been in your room for quite a while now..." It was Bella. "I-I'm... F-Fine... Bella..." Y/n calmed down a bit. The glitching got away. She sighed in relief.

"Okay then, dear... Go to the main hall for dinner. The head bubble chief made a delicious meal for us. And Caine has something he wants to say to us all"

"Yup! O-Okay! I'll be there in a while...!" Y/n heard footsteps walking away. She sighed. She grabbed her book and looked at her diary. She drew everyone in The Amazing digital Circus. Even the places and sometimes... She would draw herself. What she thinks she looks like in her past life... She flipped a few pages and calmed down. She found the first thing she wrote and drew.

(Birthday) 2006

(You were celebrating your birthday and you were 17 when you arrived)

My first day in this weird yet fascinating world
I learned a lot about the people here

Like the annoying periwinkle rabbit who keeps annoying me and annoys me more now that we were neighbors!!!

Y/n giggled at her old self

(A month later) 2006

I learn more about Abstraction and I was scared... Luckily, I was a calm and hopeful gal! I don't think I'll be abstracted anytime soon!

And... Me and the rabbit I use to hate actually became my friend. Shocker!

January 1 2007

It's the end of 2006!
I'm 18 years old now, and I have improved and became more aware than I use to be...

And I've grown so much!
I have also developed a bit of feelings for a certain someone...
Just a little bit though!!!

Y/n read some of her stuff and really liked it. She even kept reading when she went downstairs to eat. She does this every time she gets near abstraction...

Hopefully she won't be abstracted...
We wouldn't want that happening, now do we?