Chapter 24

The girl in the photo... She looks like Bella but a bit older... And... She kinda looks like... Me...?

Chapter 24

~You Look Alot Like Her~

"Is that brain of yours loading? Heheh... This. Is Nova. She was one of the people who has been stuck here the longest without being abstracted. The reason why she's my favorite victim is because she let's me possess her... Anytime I want..." Avana laughs like a maniac.

"W-What do you mean?! W-Why would someone want to be possessed by you?!!" "Well, she had enough of the Circus, and wanted a bit of revenge on Caine... She's also the one who gave me the name *Avana*"

"Why tell me this...? Who are you...?!"
"Oh... Right... I didn't introduce myself... I am Avana. The Puppeteer... Your user..." "W-What...?!" "Shocker, I know. I've had more victims in the past, but none of them worked smarter for freedom. You look and act a lot like Nova... I'm impressed..."

Avana began stabbing her. "W-Why are you doing this?!" Y/n yelled.
"If I kill you... I can possess your body freely. No limit, no buttons for eyes... I'm free..." Avana was about to cut off Y/n's hand. "N-No! W-Wait-!!" Y/n started glitching. Like... She's being Abstracted. But... Her form isn't changing at all... She's just glitching.

Suddenly, her eyes turned to buttons, and her body glitched more. Avana was annoyed, so she backed up. When Y/n stopped glitching, she stared at Avana like she had something to do with her...

"What just happened...?" "Ugh, it's one of those side affects... It could be permanent. Your body will glitch, making your appearance turn into your possessed form. Meaning you would have the power of being a puppet that is used. And today... Well... You've just made it hard for me to possess you... I guess today ain't my day..."

Avana turned into Y/n's voodoo puppet. Y/n was now in a different room... It looked more Circus themed... Suddenly, someone came in. Jax and Bella. They didn't notice Y/n yet because Y/n was behind a shelf.
"Rei?! Where are ya?!" "Y/n dear, we know your here!" Jax then found Y/n and beside her was her puppet...

"Ugh, that puppet again... Why is it not in its cage?!" Y/n didn't look at Jax. She was shaking a bit. Jax noticed and sat beside Y/n. "You good...? Your shaking..." "Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine..."
Jax did something shocking and pulled Y/n close to him and made her lean on his shoulder.

"You don't look okay, Rei" "Something happened today... And I don't want to talk about it..." Bella heard and saw everything. She giggled and smiled before walking out of there, happy the ship is slowly becoming canon~