Chapter 8

Ragatha nearly made things awkward... Thank god I know how to handle situations like this!

Chapter 8

~Worst First Day for Pomni~

~Part~

2

Bubble

"Thank goodness this is all a dream, right, Pomni?" Pomni looked like she was about to explode. I backed up a bit. Jax snapped her back into reality. "Why are we here again? What are we doing?" "We're getting one of our friends!" Ragatha rang the doorbell again. No one answered. "Huh, maybe he's not in his room?" I suggested.
"I hope he's alright..." Ragatha said looking at the door in concern. "I hope he didn't go through his breaking point..." I said crossing my arms.

"Don't worry, Dollface, Ragdoll, I've got a key to his room" That surprised me. I yelled "-WHA-, wait-  w-why-? You, you, you shouldn't have keys to anyone's room!" I stuttered. Putting my arms on my hips.

"How do you think I got into Y/n's room? I've got keys everywhere, and you've all been fine... By the way... I may have left something in Ragdoll and your room today, so, let me know if you find it! You're not afraid of centipedes, are you, Ragdoll?" "JAX!!! That's literally her only fear- WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!! WHAT DID YOU ADD IN MY ROOM?!! Wait- you've been in my room?!" "Whaaat? It could be a completely unrelated question~! You'll never know until it's too late! And, I've been into your room a lot Y/n~"

Jax opens the door and HOLY MOLY!!! Kaufmo's room turned into a portal to freaking hell! Exit written on the wall, everything is dark, strange paintings?! There, Kaufmo... He reached his breaking point... He's been... Abstracted... I noticed Jax picking up a blue ball. "Oh, I've been looking for this! Thanks for keeping an eye on it, Kaufy! We're gonna head out, see you!" "Wait-  what do you mean WE-!!!" I was caught off guard when Jax dragged me away from Kaufmo, Ragatha and Pomni.

(Skip time)

Me and Jax got away from... That... While me and Jax we're running Jax still didn't let go of my hand. When we stopped. Me and him were panting. I glared at him. "What?" "Why did you drag me away?!" "Personal reason..."
"Ugh! I'm going back for them-"
"Sorry, N/n. That's a no" He grabbed me by the wrist. "What do you mean "No"?" "Look, don't... Tell anyone about this... I care about you, alright? If you got hurt... I... Just... Don't, okay?"
"Fine... We should go look for
Bella, Kinger and Gangle. Maybe they've seen Caine " "Why do we need Caine?" "He'll be able to fix this mess, come on!"

After that, we found them staring at... A black hole in the ground? Huh? "Ugh, sup, fellas?" "Jax! We found the Zooble hole!" "The what?" "Cool..." Jax said still panting... "Your plan worked, Y/n! We followed the gloink into this hole, carrying a croissant! It was so Adorable! But I'm really curious where they got the croissant..." "W-Well, that's good to know! At least something good is happening today! You haven't seen Caine anywhere, have you?" I smiled awkwardly. While I spoke I was trying my best not to make eye contact with the three of them as Jax looked at me grinning with his arms crossed.

"Sorry, dear, we haven't seen Caine since the adventure began, we're sorry... But why do you need to find him? Is something wrong? Did something happen?" "T-That's alright! Nothing happened! We're just trying to find him, that's all-!!! Would you quit staring?" I yelled at Jax. "Sorry, your just to cute in every emotion you look~ I couldn't help myself but stare, sweetheart~" I looked away flustered. "S-Shut up..."