Chapter 20

WARNING: ANGST AND FLUFF

So... It looks like the periwinkle rabbit decided to annoy me with... Personal questions I didn't expect him to ask...

Chapter 20

~Your Never Fully Dressed~
~Without A Smile~
~But Will A Smile~
~Fix A Situation?~

"Jax... Shut up for a sec..." "I'm just wondering why you ain't telling me stuff!" "What? Can't I keep secrets for myself?" "if it's important to me, then yes!" Jax crossed his arms with a frown. "Well, to bad"

Y/n went back to drawing in her diary, until Jax asked. "Are you okay?" Y/n stopped walking. She turned to Jax. "Y-Yes, of course I'm okay!" "Yeah... Right..." "I-I'm serious!!!"

"You know, if you ain't happy, then at least smile! You know, there's a saying: Your Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile!" "You don't tell me when to smile or not!"

"I'm just sayin'. You've got problems!"
"And you shouldn't care about those!"
"Why?" "Cuz it ain't none of your business!" "What if it is?" "What if it isn't?" "Your making this harder, N/n"
"Your the one being annoying!"

"I'm just worrying/asking if your okay or not!!!" "You should be worrying about your own problems and stop worrying about mine!!!" "But why?!!" "Because your not part of it!!!"

"Oh, so it's a crime to worry for your problems?!!" "It ain't a crime to not mind your own business!!!" "So, I can't care about you now?!!" "I never asked you to care!!!" "That's cuz I wanted to care!!! I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OKAY BECAUSE I LO-" Jax stopped talking and crumbled his fists. "Nevermind. Just tell me already!!!"

"I can't tell you anything!!!" "Why not?!!" "BECAUSE IF I TOLD YOU ANYTHING, YOU'D THINK I'M SOME INSECURE, PROBLEMATIC PERSON/DOLL!!!" Y/n had angry tears in her eyes as she yelled at her best friend's face.

She realized what she said and she backed up a bit. "I-I-. I-I didn't mean- I didn't mean to-, yell- I-..." Y/n just cried a bit. "I-... I'm sorry..." Y/n walked to her room...

She laid down on her bed... Thinking about what she said to Jax. She didn't mean it... He only wanted to care for her. Yet she pushed him away... A knock came on the door.

"Hey... Rei..." "Haven't heard that nickname in a while..." "Yeah..." Jax closed the door and sat on the side of Y/n's bed. "Hey... Uh... Sorry for pushing your buttons to far... I-I know you have problems, and you probably want to solve them on your own, but-"

Jax was caught off guard when Y/n hugged him. Tears going down her eyes. "I-I'm sorry for... Yelling at you... I-I didn't mean to, I..." Jax hugged Y/n back with a soft smile and a chuckle.
"Don't worry, Y/n... We both went to far..." Y/n smiled.

After the hug, they both chat in Y/n's room for a while and almost forgot about their fight... They both stare at each other for a while, slowly getting closer, until... They were snapped back into reality when they both realized what they were doing. They both turned away, blushing. They both say at the same time: "S-Sorry..."

Meanwhile, somewhere in the void...

A person, who looks like a shadow, but with white eyes holding a knife walks closer to a puppet. She grabs it and fixes it a bit.

"Your time in peace is slowly running out, Y/n... Soon, you'll experience the same fate as... Her..."

The person through a knife at a photo of someone. The person laughed like a maniac. I'm sure you all know her name...

Avana

The Puppet User