Teenage Dirtbag

Bryce's PoV

"So... Tomorrow's the last day of the trip, huh?" I chuckle as Naomi asks that. "Yup. If they don't get together by tomorrow, I don't know when else..." She giggles. "Let's see about that..." she mutters.

Silence ensues before Naomi decides to break it. "Should we make out?" I look at her with a grin. "You do know that we have been caught last time?" She grins back at me. "Well, the door is locked." Then, she knocks on the wall. "Besides, these walls don't seem to be thin." I sigh with an amused smile. "Fiiine..." 

The next morning, I stretch and yawn as I enter the kitchen. "Had a good night yesterday, huh?" Mikey asks. "Huh? Yeah, I slept well. Why're you asking?" Ronnie laughs out loud at my question. "Are you serious?! We heard everything! Didn't know you two go at it so hard!" Suddenly, a knife, the very same hunting knife that Hikari gave to Naomi last Christmas, flies through the room and into the wall, next to Ronnie! "Forget what you heard, or else," we hear Naomi say.

As Andrea worries about Ronnie, Sean comes into the kitchen. "Man, why're y'all so loud- JESUS, BRYCE, PUT SOME PANTS ON, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR BARE ASS!" I look down and, fuck, he's right. I forgot to put on pants. Whoops.

"Are you alright?! Like, actually alright?!" Andrea yells, borderline panicking. "I'm fine, the knife didn't even hit me!" Ronnie replies. At least they're getting closer, I guess. "Thank you for covering up," Sean jokes. I roll my eyes in an amused way. "Shut up, man..."

"So, the last day. Anyone got any idea on what to do?" Mikey asks. "Well, hunting maybe?" I ask playfully, aiming to piss off Ronnie. "NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOT AGAIN, NOT EVEN IN A CENTURY!" Successfully. "It's alright, I'm scared of certain animals too!" Andrea reassures the punk. He blushes in embarrassment in response. "I ain't scared!" Yeah, right.

Naomi softly hits me in the side with her elbow, subtly telling me 'Come on, tell 'em!'. "So, Naomi and I had the thought of making a campfire." "Are you two sure that it's alright?" Naomi shrugs at Andrea's question. "Terry did say that we can do anything. Well, except destroying the cabin and clogging the toilet." 

"A'ight, I'm in!" Ronnie exclaims. "Finally, I knew taking my acoustic guitar along was a good choice!" Mikey says cheerfully while Sean sighs. "Babe, is that really necessary? Well, as long as you don't play Wonderwall..."

"Great. Well, there is a shed not far from here. I'd suggest that two go to the shed to collect some wood while the rests prepares food and crap." Sean, Mikey, Naomi and I look at Ronnie and Andrea. "What? Oh, hell n-!"

Ronnie's PoV

Despite my veto, they made me go with Andrea once it was time for the campfire to be started. Fucking hell, Bryce, I oughta kick your ass for this... I oughta kick all their asses!

"Should the shed be open already?" Andrea asks. "This just does not seem right," I mutter. As we enter the shed, Andrea asks me, "Hey, how much wood should we take along?" I shrug. "Beats me. Just take as much as you can carry or something-!" Suddenly, the entrance closes. Fuck. Anything but that.

"HEY! OPEN THE FUCK UP! LOVERS?! BLONDIE?! MR. NBA?! COME ON, THAT'S JUST FUCKING CLICHÉ, OPEN UP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!" Well, yelling won't do it, but it was worth a shot.

Bryce's PoV

I grin as I hear Ronnie getting pissed. Sorry, man, this is for your own good... As I waited for Naomi, Sean and Mikey to get stuff ready, I get a call. "You got it all done already?" Mikey's voice answers on the other line. "No, but the stove's on fire." "Well, don't take too long- Wait, what do you mean, the stove's on fire?!" 

"I wanted to make some coffee, it started burning and I started panicking until now..." ...What?! "HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT?! I'll be there in a bit!"