Darling, Darling

*insert maniacal laugh of graysexual panic here* Sexual content. Like, not love making, but actual sexual content. Well, a bit of love making. Maybe. Reader discretion is advised.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Bryce's PoV

"Do you, Bryce Dickens, take Naomi Kaminari to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do." The priest nods with a smile. "Then, you may kiss the bride." Instead of a kiss, I feel something beak-like pecking me and waking me up from my dream. I open my eyes to see Sakura looking at me.

"Are you serious right now?! Why, you little feathered shit, I oughta-!" Before I can grab Sakura and prepare some roasted parrot for breakfast, I look at the digital clock. "Ten in the morning..." On the second of October. "FUCK, IT'S TODAY!"

"I thought you'd still be here! Come on, Naomi and Hikari are waiting for you!" Yuki yells as she storms into the room. "WHAT?! Oh, shit!" "Don't you worry!" She helps me with my suit before I put on some cologne.

I think I'm ready, but Yuki looks at me in a disapproving way. "The hair." I tilt my head in confusion. "What about i- HEY, WHAT THE HELL?!" Suddenly, she just starts toying around with my hair! "You can't just have that emo hairdo at the happiest day of your life, damn it!" After living through that hair styling torture, Yuki and I finally head out to the wedding.

"About time, one hour later and I would've killed you!" Hikari exclaims as we exit the car. "Yeah, yeah... Shouldn't you be with your sister?" Hikari points towards Naomi, who is standing at the church pavilion.

Naomi's PoV

I breathe in the fresh air as I wait for the wedding to start. "Such a beautiful weather for a day like this..." I mutter to myself. "You're right," I hear my soon-to-be husband say as he comes up behind me. I turn to him with a smile.

"You look beautiful, you know that? Well, as always." I offer him a small nervous laugh. "You look beautiful too- I mean, handsome, I mean-!" I feel a blush on my face... Can I not be nervous for one day?!

Luckily, he kisses me softly to make me forget my worries for once. "I know, the next step is always difficult for you. But, remember," Bryce says as he puts my hands in his, "I'll always be at your side. No matter what." Tears of joy well up in my eyes. "I know. You always were at my side."

He nods. "And that'll never change..." Bryce promises as he wipes my tears away. "Anyway, I should greet the other guests. I'll see you later! Love you!" I smile as he takes his leave for now. I know that he doesn't hear me anymore, but... "I love you too. From the bottom of my heart."

Bryce's PoV

I enter the church and see the wedding guests chattering around. "About ti-!" "I know what you're gonna say, don't even bother," I chuckle as Mikey comes up to me, his little sister tagging along. "Your wife is so pretty!" I smile and ruffle Sarah's hair. "She sure is!"

Then, Mikey's and Sarah's parents come to greet me. "Shit, didn't think I'd ever see you getting married!" Drake, Mikey's dad, says as he punches my shoulder playfully. "Neither did I! And watch the suit!"

I stand at the altar with Mikey and Ronnie as my groomsmen. "Hey. You nervous?" Mikey whispers. "Kinda..." "It's not that difficult! You listen to the officiant talk his shit and say yes when he asks you the question!" I roll my eyes at Ronnie. "Right. Thanks, man." Then, she comes in.

Hikari's PoV

As I walk my little sister down the aisle, I look at her. I remember the days when I used to hold her by the hand back when we were young... No, don't you dare get emotional in front of all these people, Hikari!