Hello, Assalam u Alaikum ✨

Hello & Assalam u Alaikum, my honey bears!

My dear, precious friends, who stayed with me all this time, even though I don't update now-a-days. How are you? What have you been up to? I missed you guys a lot! Each one of you.

I'm really sorry for not being active. But I wanted to update you on my life, so here I am.

I mentioned in the note I posted last year; the study pressure and all things that kept me tied up. I expected things to get much better but alas, things hadn't really been too well for me.

Last year, in September, my paternal grandmother also passed away. May Allah bless her soul. It was a great loss.

But good news is, I passed my 2nd year of medical, Alhamdulillah. Now, I never expected medicine to be so hard *cries in regret of choosing mbbs over other careers* haha but my send ups are near. Pray for me 🙏😭

I have been trying to write a good story but I'm too caught up in my work and another reason is laziness! Ah!

In Sha Allah, I will try to get on to story writing too.

Love you bunnies a lot. Thanks for all your support. It means a lot to me. 💗💗💗

*Depression addressed, skip if you want*

[So, a few days back and also last year, I got really sad and a little bit depressed, I felt like I wanted to end my life, I have thoughts like these sometimes, I think most people have. So I wanted to talk about it.

People sometimes think that not giving your best or failing is where it all ends and there might be no future and you might end up with nothing but despair; we sometimes regret our past decisions, sometimes we are too pressurized by our own parents, teachers, and sometimes by our very own self. Being bullied can also lead to depression and many people think ending their life is the solution but it's not.

Last year when things felt harder than usual, I thought what if I ended life? But then I said no, what if I don't end my life? What will happen then? Trust me, nothing bad happened.

Bad days come and go, they are all tests from Allah/God. And you can surpass them with true faith. Believe in your Creater, He has everything planned for you. So what if you disappointed your parents/relatives/friends once, you are human too, you get tired and you deserve rest. Trust me, you deserve the best. Have some rest. Give your mind a break. Believe in yor Creater; do your best and leave the rest to Him. It will turn out great. In Sha Allah.

If you have any issue or you want to talk, my DMS are always open.]

Don't feel depressed (you can share your problem with me, if any), stay happy, eat a lot, be safe, prioritize yourself. You are the best, you are beautiful and strong-willed. You are you. Don't ever change. BE YOURSELF.

SARANGHAE ANGELS 😇💜

Bye. Allah Hafiz!