Chapter 31: Big Revelation

🍒Angela🍒

"Someone attacked Zander and Olivia's house."

My mom's voice echoed in my brain and a loud yell escaped my lips, unconsciously, "What?!"

I felt Mason's hand around my shoulder as he gave it a light squeeze. His face came into my view as he mouthed 'what happened'.

"Yes. Honey, I-I want you to come to the Naydon hospital  and-and..." her voice was trembling.

My eyes blurred with tears as well. Who would attack such innocent people? And why? As far as I know, they don't have any enemy. And they're so nice, no one would even want to hurt them.

And what about Andrew and Little Jay-Jay? Are they safe?

I did not ask mom about them because she was already worried. And she couldn't even speak properly. I'll just get to know once I reach the hospital.

"It's okay, mom. You don't worry. I'm coming," I told her and hung up the phone.

"Is everything okay, Angel?" he asked as he side hugged me.

I shook my head and got up. I started placing my things in my bag as more tears gathered in my eyes, "No. Someone attacked Zander and Olivia's house! They're in a hospital--"

Before I could even complete, Mason shouted, "What?!"

He came beside me in a second, "Zander and Olivia?"

I felt confused as to why he behaved that way.

He turned from me and ran a hand in his hair before he turned to me. He held my upper arms gently, "You mean Zander and Olivia King?"

Confused, I nodded. What does he mean by all this?

"Sh*t!" He closed his eyes and sighed. He opened his eyes which were filled with tears this time and his lower lip was trembling.

I couldn't believe it. The Big Bad Gangleader, was actually crying. The Mason Kin--

And soon as the puzzle pieces in my head connected, I knew why he was behaving like this.

His name is Mason King.

And Zander King and Olivia King are his parents.

Well, that's called real sh*t!

***

Both of us entered the hospital in a hurry--me almost falling face down, because my foot decided to betray me--and reached the reception Andrea where the receptionist told us the room they were in.

Carl was not at home, so we couldn't inform him but I messaged him, so he could come whenever he was free or see the message.

Both of them were in different rooms as per their injuries. Olivia was badly injured, more than Zander. She was shot on her right thigh and had a few bruises on her stomach and face. Her head was bleeding as well.

Zander, on the other hand, was stabbed on his left shoulder and his head was injured too but other than that, there were no bruises anywhere else.

Jayden and Andrew were safe, since Andrew took him to play when this happened. Andrew had informed mom and dad about this and called the ambulance.

Well, it's safe to say he's grown up.

Sh*t! Inner Angela! Shut up! This is a serious situation. Stop this!

However, mom and dad came here after they dropped Jayden to their neighbours, who were also absent when this happened.

As the receptionist told us about the rooms, we started walking but Mason stopped abruptly. "Whom should I meet first, Angela?"

Oh, Mason. He looked so shocked and broken. I know the history between him and his parents. He had found it in himself to trust me. And I trust him.

"Mason," I whispered, softly in a comforting manner, putting my hand on his shoulder, "...you know it's your choice. But if I were you, then I would love to meet the woman who gave birth to me, first. "

He turned to me and gave me the slightest of his smile before he bent down and kissed my forehead. I returned his fraction of a smile. "Thank you, Angel."

With that we both went towards the ICU, where his mother was currently present. She was in a severe condition. She's lost a lot of blood. At the time of attack, Olivia was present in the kitchen. But Zander was in their room.

The attacker had used the silencer, hence, Zander was unable to hear any voices. When he came down a few moments later, he found Olivia lying in the pool of her own blood. While he was with her, someone shot him on his left shoulder from behind. And the rest is history.

Mason stopped as we were about to enter. He was nervous. He looked at me with pain-filled eyes. "Angel, I can't do this."

I grabbed his closed fist in my hands. "You CAN do this, Mase. That's your mother inside. She's in a crises, and... she would love to have all her children by her side."

I hugged him. His tensed shoulders relaxed and he returned my hug.

We pulled away and I knocked on the door.

Finally...

It's Now or Never.

Mason is finally going to meet his family again.

They are going to be reunited and become one family again.

And I hope this happens without any problems.

Because finally, my love is getting his happiness back and all I can do is: love him, stay by his side and be happy.

Because all that I will do, will be nothing compared to what he did for me. He saved my life; protected me. And I would love for him to be happy, too.

Because I Love Him. I love him so much.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Bonjour, my people!

So, I'm here with a new chapter! So finally Mason is going to meet his parents.

And yes, most of you were right, Zander and Olivia are Mason's parents.

And now that I realize, almost all the members of story are connected to each other, by one way or another.

Hope you haven't lost interest in this story because I've updated after so long. But this story is going to be completed in a few chapters and I would love for you to be there with me when I end this.

I love each one of you guys! Thank you for being there with me.

Love you,

WinxClubBloom93