Chapter 6: Angel in Danger?

🍒Angela🍒

"Time for school, Angel!" My mother said, lightly knocking on my door standing on the doorway, smiling.

"Momma, what is this I see! A vibrant glow on your gorgeous face. And have you seen the bright light, the sun is emitting; such a beautiful day. All you'd want to do is rest--"

"If your long speech has ended, get ready for school."

I smiled, sheepishly, "Momma, I looooove you."

"I do, too," she fake smiled, then straightened her expressions before moving back. "But you still have to go to school. Stop being childish!"

"Momma!"

"Fine, fine. I can tell Mason to go back."

I gasped, suddenly remembering all the conversation of last night.

Flashback:

"Mason?"

"Hey," he smirked, "Angela."

He spoke my name slowly as if teasing me. Ok, I know my mom was shouting my name loudly and that's how he knew.

I narrowed my eyes at him and walked towards him slowly. "Mason?" I spoke in a low voice but then smiled sweetly, grabbing the vase that was behind me. "This is what you get for teasing me!" I dumped all the contents of the vase on him.

I looked at him and laughed loudly seeing his priceless expression. Suddenly, he was looking at me with an unrecognizable expression but soon recovered and narrowed his eyes on me.

My laughter ceased as he took slow steps towards me. "Oh, sweet, sweet, Angela, you don't know what you just did."

To be honest, I was intimidated by him.

I gulped but stood my ground, "What will you do?"

"This," was his simple answer before he tackled me on the couch and tickled me.

"Ahahahaha..." My laughter didn't seem to stop. My hands tried to stop his but it was of no use. My parents were already in their room probably being mushy-mushy and they don't even care that they left me with a stranger. "Ma-son, st-t-op!"

"Only if you say sorry and that Mason is the hottest guy on this whole f*cking planet."

I shook my head, "No."

"Then no," he said before once again he started tickling.

I laughed, louder, "Ok, okay, sorry!"

"What did you say? I didn't hear," he continued to tickle me.

"S-sorry! Mason is...hot."

"Ah-huh. Repeat exactly what I said!"

"S-sorry! Mason is the hottest guy on the whole f*cking planet!" I spoke all this in a go as fast as I could.

"Good girl," he jumped off me and sighed in relief.

"So, what did you tell my mom and dad?" I asked settling on the couch properly.

"Well, I told them...that you're my girlfriend," he smirked while I gaped at him.

"And they believed you?"