Chapter 8: Nutella and Cherry

🍒Angela🍒

Have you ever experienced true anger for someone?

Where you feel like blowing there head off?

Anger is an intense emotional response.

It is an emotion that involves a strong uncomfortable and emotional response to a perceived provocation, hurt or threat.

Anger can occur when a person feels like their personal boundaries are being violated.

Yes. I'm feeling angry.

And this anger is directed towards Mason.

So, let me tell you what happened.

I was reading my favourite book and the main characters were just about to kiss when Mason had the decency to interrupt me. And also he stole my nutella that I especially kept in my bag. When I woke up in the morning, I looked and saw that the jar was half empty. When I asked Mason, his only reply was; C'mon, I saw it, I took a bite of it, I liked it and ate it. You should be thankful I left half for you.

That motherf**ker!

I know you must be thinking that's a pretty absurd reason to be angry. And like What the heck? Why is she angry at such a small thing?

Reason # 1:

When I read a story, I love the connection that develops between me and the author and I absolutely hate it when someone disrupts it. That connection breaks down and you don't feel like going back and read it again.

I always felt sadness and anger when someone disturbs me while I'm reading. We just can't enjoy it the same way we did before. Because our once made rhythm is broken.

Reason # 2:

Nutella. Is. My. Bae!

I love nutella. I hate it when someone even looks at it. And Mason ate it.

HALF OF IT, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Isn't nutella with cherry a great combination. I just love it. Cherry is my favourite fruit. Nutella is my favourite chocolate. And when they mix, it's just lovely!

Reason # 3: Um. . .well, there is no reason no. 3.

Anyhow, my family knows its better to follow the rules because if not then they'll be facing my wrath.

Today the unlucky person to face my wrath is Mason.

"MASON-whatever the hell your middle name is-KING! I WILL NOT LET YOU GO EASILY! YOU FU*KING ARE MY NUTELLA AND DISTURBED ME! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS...."

And that is how poor Mason spent an hour of his precious time with me, running and taking a lecture on how not to disturb me.

Poor little Mase.

He's older than you.

Ok. Ok. I know, I know!

***

Hmm....

You just want attention,

you don't want my heart,

Hmm....Hmm....

What are you doin' to me?

Oh oh...

I hummed the song while I moved around the place cleaning it up because Mason doesn't.

"Don't forget, I let you off the hook easily, yesterday!"

"Yeah, yeah! I know how easily!" My calming breath rose before I answered, "You made me do 35 push-ups, sit and stand exercise 10 times and made me run around the house 2 times. So, you don't dare say you let me off the hook easily!"

"They're not that much!" He defended, putting his hands up.

"For starters, they are! For experienced men like you, they aren't!" I practically growled, putting my hands on my hips. How could he say that all the effort I did yesterday didn't mean anything. After the practice, it felt like I was dying.

"I have to train you slowly. You are in danger and need protection. You should know how to run
fast, you have to
make a few muscles, you don't have any.
You need to be in shape. You also need to learn self-defence. We have alot of work to do."

I gaped at him. Is this how I thinks of me? Fat? Unshaped? Inexperienced?

I decided to voice out my thoughts, "So, you think I'm unshaped and inexperienced and fat?!"

"Not fat but the rest a bit."

I gasped and looked down at myself. "I'm--I know I hated P.E in school but I'm not that bad!'' I defended myself.

He scoffed, sarcastically, "Yeah, you're so good! A round of applause for you!" He slowly clapped.

Of course, he was taunting me.

"I know self-defence," I muttered.

"Alright, let's try."

My eyes widened
as he brought his fist closer to my stomach.
I shrieked and grabbed the first thing my hand landed on and moved it towards him.

He raised his brow, "A broken pencil, really? If that is how you do self-defence, then congrats you just failed." He faked enthusiasm.

I gave him a blank look along with the middle finger before taking a seat on the couch. "I'm tired and also I didn't know you keep broken pencils." I pouted.

He sat beside me, "C'mon Cherry, this world is full of danger. You should atleast know how to defend yourself." He took my hand in his and explained softly. His soft look had me in awe. He looks so cute.

I'll ignore the fact that he just called me Cherry  and held my hand.

"I'll do it. But only because you look so cute."

He smirked and winked, "Thanks Angel, but I'm not cute, I'm sexy and I know it!"

And here comes his cocky self.

Concieted bastard!

*********************

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry for being so late. Firstly, I was really busy with college and second my internet was not working for a few days.

But now here is the new update. I know it's so short but I was having a writer's block and I had to update. So, I'll update the next chapter soon.

Gif: Angela.

Thank you. I love you guys.

WinxClubBloom93