The Feelings

ARYAN'S POV :

This was not happening. Of all the ways I had imagined my day to pass by, this was definitely not one. I wasn't disgusted by the fact that I would marry her, but it still hurt a little when she reacted that way.

What was happening to me ? Why was I having such thoughts ?

I was sitting in my office for a little too long until I received a text from my best friend. He was finally off his busy schedule of grading papers and making tests.

"I have had a fucked up day", I said to Aahan & Ashi, as we sat at the hidden away corner of the bar. Nobody loved their privacy and peace more than me. I would do anything for it.

"What happened, daddy put you to more work again ?", Aahan joked while sipping on his whiskey. Aryan glared at him before speaking again. "My marriage was fixed. With Aashna no less."

This made their eyes widen and they looked at me as if I told them I was half human, half alien. "You're kidding", Ashi screeched. "No way, bro" Aahan laughed out loud, which earned him a glare from Aryan ( again ) and Ashi as well.

"Kya baat kar raha hai bhai" ( what are you talking about ?) Aahan asked, suddenly serious.

" Yeah, so it started when her father called us into his room...."

AT HOME -

It was around 12 am when i reached home. Luckily I had informed that I wouldn't be having dinner at home, so my parents and the rest of the house was dead asleep. I tiptoed around the house and reached my room. I was drunk, like drunk off my ass, unable to form any coherent thoughts.

After getting fresh I lied down on my bed, and all I could think about was Aashna and our wedding arrangement, and how it didn't bother me. It was surprising that I was feeling different unknown feelings towards her suddenly. The idea of it didn't disappoint me. They felt like they were there since always.
With the thought of her and her smile, I drifted off to sleep hoping that today wasn't a dream, and that it was real, for reasons I couldn't explain.

______________________________________________

thank you for giving this story a chance !! hope you like the second chapter <3