kiss me, aryan.

Aashna's POV :

He fainted? He literally fainted after I said 'i love you.'

I don't know if it's because he was disgusted or overwhelmed by happiness.

I'm desperately hoping it was the latter because if it's the first, I'm never going to live it down.

I am currently sitting on our bed surrounded by the entire family after I informed them about him fainting.

"He just had a migraine, he'll wake up in a few hours. Give this medicine to him after he does. It's nothing to be worried about," the doctor told us and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

He's okay. He's fine.

I reached out, held his hand and caressed his face even though I felt shy being so vulnerable with him in front of our family.

My touch might have heightened his senses because suddenly he started moving.

"Aryan, beta thik toh ho na?" His mom asked visually worried. She was extremely scared because it never happened to him ever before.

( Aryan, baby, are you alright?)

She started questioning me if he was eating properly and I complained.

I had to, I was worried and I would snitch on him if he meant he was safe.

I told her, he wasn't eating properly due to work pressure.

She was meant to scold him today but look what happened.

"Kahan hu main?" Aryan said softly as he opened his eyes.

(where am I?)

"In your room, beta. Dhyaan rakha karo please apna," his mom replied.

(In your room, baby. Please take care of yourself)

Aryan looked at her and nodded.

"Maa?" Aryan said softly. "Can you leave us alone for a minute please? I have to talk about something with Aashna."

Mom nodded at him, gave him a kiss on his temple and pat on my back and left the room.

Aryan's POV :

I'm stupid. So fucking stupid.

Who faints when a girl they dream and think about all the time says, 'i love you' to them?

Me. Stupid fucker brain and nervous system.

"Look baby, I know you might think ki I got scared or had a feeling totally opposite to the reaction you expected and I agree that fainting was a little exaggerating," he paused to smile nervously and then continued, "but I love you too okay, I do. I love you so much, I lost my heart to you the day you smiled at me, the day you said 'leave me alone Aryan'. I knew in my heart I would do anything to bring out a side of you that no one could see."

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she tried to control them. I felt my heart wrench at the sight.

Her eyes only deserve to light up with a smile and not simmer down with flowing tears, that is not what she deserves.

"Chaand, please don't cry. I hate to see you cry. I know you might feel vulnerable and may have trust issues based on your last relationship but I promise you I'd rather hurt myself than ever think of hurting you. I-"

She cut me off by pressing her lips onto mine.

It was better than every possible way that I had imagined.

I had imagined me kissing her, me initiating it.

I had imagined different ways, but none of them could ever compare to the reality of the present.

It's like she was custom made for me, her lips fit perfectly with mine.

I grabbed her neck softly and pulled her closer, wanting more.

I couldn't force her, I would never.

So I accepted what she was willing to give me.

I would happily stay celibate for the rest of my life if it meant I could spend all my living moments with her and be the reason of her smiles.

I just need her, I don't need to satisfy myself with sex.

A lifetime with Aashna over anything else.

I pulled away from her before getting too carried away.

"I just wanted to make one thing clear before we um get carried away," I said, hating myself for interrupting our makeout session.

"I won't force you for anything, if you want something more please let me know or give me a hint. It's completely your decision baby."

"Shut up and kiss me, Aryan," she said boldly, sending the words straight to my dick.
I love when women are bossy. Correction. I love when my woman is bossy.

"Kiss me, Aryan. Kiss me until I can only remember your name and the way your lips fee-" I cut her off by grabbing her neck and kissing her like my life depended on it.

If my life was hell, her existence was heaven. I would gladly accept hell if I got to spend my life with this angel beside me.

- short chapter 🥲 i'm sorry. but i hope next chapter makes up for it 😳

thank you for reading ! next chapter will be up on 14th, as a gift to all my fellow single people who're going to spend the day reading books and expecting a love story similar to their fav book couple 😏

please leave votes & comments as they motivate me <3💌