The Agreement

TWO DAYS LATER : 

Aashna's POV : 

My father was angry to say the least. I hadn't agreed to his decision of marrying Aryan yet. To be fair Aryan wasn't a bad guy, but for some reason he always got on my last nerve and was the reason for most of my unwanted headaches. I had hoped to get rid of him, par yahan pe toh papa usse mere aur sar pe baitha rahe hai ( but my father is allowing him to be the reason for my headaches forever)

I had two days to think about it. The weekend gave me enough time to think about a decision. I had woken up earlier than most days, out of anticipation of the outcome of my decision. What if Aryan goes against my decision and starts a fight over it ? God, the outcomes were endless, but I had let the optimist in me be alive today and only today. It shall pass, I told myself and started to get ready for the day.

When I reached down to grab breakfast, I saw my family already sat at their unofficially assigned places at the table waiting for me to be down. I greeted them with a smile and small good morning. My father still seemed angry so I decided to let him know about my decision, hoping to get the scowl off his face, hoping he wouldn't get more angry.

_____________________________________________________

Aryan's POV : 

"Usne haa keh diya Aryan, tumhara kya kehna hai" ( she said yes Aryan, what is your decision ?") my father asked directly, looking at me with that stern glare in his eyes. 

"What?" I half screamed, because I was 99% sure she was going to decline this. Because according to her, she would rather die than be with me. Why did she agree to this all of a sudden ? This was suspicious and it was fucking with the delusional part of my brain which had decided on its own that we loved and wanted each other, when in reality the chances of it happening were less than even 0.

I bolted out of my office door, yelling "aake batata hu papa" (i'll come back and tell you ) behind me. I needed to see her, I needed to know why she agreed when I was so sure she wouldn't.

I ran as fast as I could, with my assistant following behind me. I needed to know what happened during the weekend.

_____________________________________________________

hope you liked this chapter !! it gets better with time i promise hehe, trust the process. please leave feedback :D 🤍