please don't leave

A/N :

First of all !!! Thank you !!!!!

Thank you so much for 1.1k views, it's a huge thing for me since I've always wanted to write something yet procrastinated and just stopped altogether. Thank you so much for giving my story a chance it means the world to me. I'll try to make longer chapters but I give up too quickly and I have major writers block. I also apologise for the grammatical errors & spellings because I don't double check (mostly). 

Thank you so so so much !! Enjoy the chapter !

*TIME SKIP*

Aashna's POV :

This is the worst day of my life. I just want, no no, need to get home quick because if I have to spend another minute in this office, I might just kill someone. 

I'm not kidding.

I need to go back home and sleep next to Aryan.

We have been married for a while and except for the fact that we hug, kiss each other's cheeks or end up cuddling nothing 'exciting' has happened.

Which exactly means what you're thinking. 

No we haven't kissed yet or done anything more. But god I wish.

Sometimes he looks so ravishing it takes everything in me to not jump his bones.

Okay, anyway, work yes. I need to leave.

After 15 minutes of telling my brain I need to leave, I do. Fucking finally, a long weekend I'm going to sleep. 

Whoever dares to disturb me should pick their funeral dates fucking soon.

I decide to take a detour on my way to home at a coffee shop because I'm craving coffee badly.

I know it's not good for when you need to sleep but I need coffee or I'll fall down right here.

As I wait for my coffee, I see something unusual.

A-Aryan wi-with a girl? A girl who's not his family?

And I know she's not his family or even a close friend because I may have searched him up a little and did a background check while I was at work.

Upon closer look, I realised that was his ex girlfriend or situationship or whatever. I just know he was related to her somehow in the past.

I needed to go there and teach them a fucking lesson but I sat.

 I sat down and looked, watched closely to see what they do.

She kissed his hand, hugged him and even though Aryan looked closed off he still let it happen.

Masked in the attention he was getting.

Maybe my attention wasn't enough.

Maybe I wasn't enough.

All the memories of my past came back. 

Haunting memories. I hated it. 

I hated myself again. I couldn't be worth it again.

Before I could dwell anymore, i picked up my coffee and left.

I was not going to sit here and let yet another man make me feel like shit.

If he wanted her, he could have her because I was going to leave.

AT HOME -