i want you.

A/N: this chapter has a lot of pov changes, so I hope you read carefully ! happy reading 😏

"my baby's fit like a daydream ....."

Aashna's POV :

He kissed like his life depended on it.

Like he was stranded on a deserted island and I was his only hope, I was the only ounce of water in his life.

To say, I've had better kisses would be a lie.

He didn't kiss me, he devoured me.

He devoured me like he was hungry for over a decade.

I loved every second of it.

How could I not?

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to," he said in between kisses, making me fall in love a lot more.

I stopped him, broke off our kiss and held his face in my hands.

"Baby, I want this. I want you, I want everything," I say sincerely.

I only hope the truth is evident in my eyes and my voice.

I want him. No.

I need him.

Like air.

He kisses me right then. Harder than the last time, even if that is possible.

Hesitantly I start unbuttoning his shirt, making his heart beat loudly. It's so loud, I can hear it clearly. It's winter and there's no sounds around us, just the sound of our heartbeats and breathing.

I hope my heightened heartbeats shows him how much I want it to.

How much, I want him.

I kiss over his heart, the boldness startling both of us. I kiss over his heart and then trail my kisses till his abdomen and then I stop at his pants.

We pass a look, silently asking and granting each other consent.

I move my hand to unbutton his pants, but he stops me and pushes me on the bed taking control.

To say that was hot, would be an understatement.

He jerks open my t-shirt in one swift motion and stares at me.

The urge to cover myself and my scars up gnaws at me, but I stop.

He's looking at me.

He looks at me like I'm beautiful.

Like I'm worth everything.

Like I'm IT for him.

Like he loves me.

Like he'd do anything for me.

All insecurities vanish from my mind, as I watch him, watching me.

"You're so beautiful, chaand,'' he says looking at me as if I'm the most precious and beautiful thing he's ever seen.

"Why were you away from me, my whole life? You're just- You're so pretty." He says to me, as butterflies or maybe an entire zoo do a little victory dance in my stomach.

He kisses on my neck and leaves a bite mark. Not a cute one, an angry one and it doesn't bother me. It just makes me feel more giddy. A mark of ownership. I become ecstatic knowing what's about to happen.

His kisses trail down till just above my bra. He passes me a glance as he opens it in one swift motion.

I stare at him as his hands hold my right breast and massage my nipple slowly.