With You

A WEEK LATER -

ARYAN'S POV :-

One week to my wedding. One week till Aashna is all mine.

I went to her office yesterday with her favourite coffee to surprise her and get her to tolerate me, only to find her laughing with another man. Her assistant told me to wait outside, while spoke to someone else. That was never going to happen. It took everything in me, not to break his face when I saw him smiling at my girl, the way I should be.

"Hi Aashna, coffee?" I asked, looking at her with the burn in my eyes. She looked at me once, and knew what was going on in my brain. "Yeah", she nodded with a small smile at me. I crossed the table to go near her, and handed her the coffee. I deliberately kissed her forehead to let that man know she was mine, even if she didn't want to be. She wasn't mine to take, yet I was still going to take her.

"Ye kaun hai?'' I asked Aashna, and she explained that it was an employee working under her. The rest is history.

-

It was 7 pm when I arrived at the bakery where we were supposed to be testing out the cake that we wanted for our wedding. I smiled at Aashna when I saw her, and she did the same. It was safe to say she was warming up to me, little by little and I liked the feeling of that.

"You're late, Aryan. Kabse wait kar rahi hu" She said smiling at me, and that's all it took for me to understand that she was pretending and the smile wasn't real. If someone heard my heart break, no they didn't. As much as I wanted her to like me, I couldn't control her mind and change her feelings towards me. I would literally do anything in order for that to happen.

After almost 3 hours of trying different cake samples, she finally decided on a chocolate flavoured one. She looked so happy to taste that, god I wish i could feed her this every day, only to receive that smile back at me.

"Chalein, main ghar drop kar deta hu" I said to her, only for her to say no. (let's go, i'll drop you home)

"Nahi Aryan, main apni gaari laayi hu. Waise bhi tumhare ghar hi jaa rahi hu." (no Aryan, I brought my own car, and anyways I'm going to your house only)

"Thik hai, main tumhare saath chalta hu. Rahul, can pick up my car from here." (alright, I'll go with you only.)

"Are you sure ?" She asked, which resulted in me nodding at her in the affirmative. "Okay, chalo tabh" (okay, let's go then)

While on the way to my house, she stopped at a shop for buying some flowers. The place was a little crowded so I was keeping an eye on her so that she didn't get lost. 

Aashna's POV :-

Due to the crowd at the shop, I decided to hold Aryan's hand so that we don't get lost. Without a second thought, I held his hand which only made him hold my hand tighter. Throughout the entire shopping process, he held onto my hand, never letting me go. There was a weird feeling in my stomach, which made me understand that this is exactly the feeling they describe in books. 

We reached at the place I parked my car, yet Aryan refused to let go of my hand. 

"Haath choro Aryan, gaari toh chalane do." I said smiling at him. For some reason that's all I could do, when I was with him. ( Leave my hand Aryan, let me drive)

"Aur nahi chora toh?"  ( what if i don't?)

"Toh kya aur, tumhari mummy daategi ham dono ko" I grinned at him. ( What can we do then, we'll get scolded by your mom is all )

"Toh daat khaa lenge, I can survive through anything when I'm with you" He said, and I knew from the look in his eyes that he wasn't lying. Without a second thought, I hugged him, tightly. He did the same. We were in the same position for what felt like 5 eternities, yet it was only just a minute. The butterflies in my stomach were left out in the wild. ( so we'll get scolded )

____________________________________________

hope you liked this chapter, I'm trying to keep this book short since it's my first book 💗

please leave votes & comments !! they're highly appreciated 🩵 thank you for reading 💗